Sign in to follow this  
AlmightyJosh

Josh's Member Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: Josh (AlmightyJosh)

Date of Birth: 27th of august 1999.

Country/Location: UK, Telford.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:107649499

Games Played: LoL, CSGO, Arma 3, Unturned, WoW, Hearthstone and Minecraft.

Back in the early days of the cod era (MW2) I used to play it non stop then moved onto blackops then black ops 2. I then decided that cod was no longer satisfying my gaming needs and then i decided to move to Fifa and GTA. i then moved onto minecraft where i played for about 2 years. I then met a friend that brought me into csgo. ever since i found csgo i have been hooked. I then took a break during year 11 to focus on exams and then returned back to it. I found the server around the same time i started college and i have been playing it ever since. I used to have a real rubbish laptop then upgraded last year to a decent computer.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Around 5-8 months. During the time with the community I have put in around 450+ hours into jailbreak(under many different names) I am also on ts pretty much all the time when I'm not at school.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I am an opinionated individual that is always open for discussions. I believe i am very creative as i love designing. whether it be websites or artwork. I am very open minded and love contributing towards discussions and putting forth my ideas. I believe that i can bring laughter and joy to the server not only Jailbreak but on the teamspeak and forums. I am very active within all aspects of the community and that im also very committed to the server and its players. I also believe that im a calm headed person who doesn't loose control.

Tell us a little something about yourself: From a young age i was really accident prone, breaking both wrists over 4 times and having surgery on one. I was also nearly blinded at a young age when a metal gate fell and hit me just under the eye. I was lucky to have not been blinded.

I'm a friendly approachable person working at our CO-OP store. I dont work alot due to being in college for 3/4 of the week. I am also always up for a laugh in the correct time and places. I also know a few coding languages ie. c# java html.

I am currently studying software development in college at a level 3 (Extended Diploma). After college i hope to move onto a apprenticeship in computing. Then move onto a full time job as a technician. Last year i passed mostly every exam With most of them being C.

I am really bad at CS GO(as you all know) but I still love to command /rebel when given the chance. currently have over 1,500 hours on csgo and yes I STILL SUCK xD. I also love playing gathers with all kinds of ranks (even being rekt by globals is always fun). I also love playing mafia and teamspeak games when given the

I have a sleeping disorder which allows me to slepe for longer periods of time without being woken up. This can cause me to loose valuable days at college and fall behind with work. When im not in college i try and catch up on work that is given o me.

And yes as many of you know, yes i am indeed in a relationship and ill leave it at that ;)

Is this your first post? No this is not my first post.

Have you been around for less than a month? No, I have been around for about 5-8 months as previously stated

NOTE: I know this application is posted early but i hope its ok with the admins. "Yolo" Right?

I believe you've integrated well with the commnuty but some things you do are just not acceptabel for example when Rory died and asked why, your response " Rory stop whining it's not member material" that really is rude so just think of some of the things you say and you will do fine.

Neither will I give you my +1/-1

I believe you've integrated well with the commnuty but some things you do are just not acceptabel for example when Rory died and asked why, your response " Rory stop whining it's not member material" that really is rude so just think of some of the things you say and you will do fine.

Neither will I give you my +1/-1

Absolute telling other people they are rude lol

Was extremely ignorant to me for no reason, I felt humiliated.

Mate, don't jinx this. He's already been denied 2-3 times!

In all seriousness though, +1. Friendly, made improvements on the criticism given to him, always up for anything.

Definitely a +1 from me, you have improved a lot since joining the server, tried really hard to stop with the things people didn't like and just a really nice guy now! I know last time you didn't get it from your hours, but this time I see you on jailbreak ts and forums a lot and, therefore I think you should get member this time! Good Luck :D