Sign in to follow this  
Skill

Skill's Member App (DECLINED)

Player Name: Skill

Date of Birth: 12/12/99

Country/Location: United Kingdom/England/Essex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:96164388

Games Played: I have played several games but i first started playing on the xbox. I played games like COD, fifa, battlefield, minecraft. But as i got a new computer i fell in love with a lot of games including, minecraft, csgo, gmod, tf2, gta etc. I used to play gmod a lot, I played on a deathrun server which i managed to get mod on (Barons island), and also i was an admin on a jailbreak server (Sc3 network, with the username "Maxy"). I have 1,175 hrs on gmod, 548 on the jailbreak server. On csgo i have 1000 hrs from playing lots of comp and playing on this server!

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?: I have been online a lot on the server, being active and having good times. I have been around for about 3 months and i really enjoy it! I currently have about 230 hours on the server and I will try to be as active as possible!

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I feel that I can help users enjoy themselves on the server and I believe that I can be a great rolemodel for new users so they will want to stay on the server for longer. Also I know that I can encourage users to stay on the server and have lots of fun and maybe inspire some to apply for member.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Max, I'm 16 (as you hopefully have read). I'm currently studying and working on Subjects more on the lines of PE and ICT. I enjoy playing sport like tennis as i'm quite good and also it makes me happy ;) I really love this server and I love the community as well! Eventhough I do lots of other things outside of Outbreak, I still love it and try my best to be on it as much as possible because it's one of the things in life which really make me happy :)

Is this your first post?: Nope

Have you been around for less than a month(This includes Teamspeak and forums)?: Nope, i've been around for longer :P

Thanks for reading <3

Skill

+1 active across all the platforms and has improved attitude from when he first joined OB. Intergration has been great.... I've seen you on teamspeak pretty much everyday and jailbreak everyday well done :)

GL HF