Sign in to follow this  
Tyron

Z-Cube Unban (RESOLVED)

Player Name (at time of banning): Z-Cube

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:131946308

Ban Reason: Has over 100 gags/mutes, been banned lengthily many times before and no signs of improvement. He is a general troll in the server and will continue to repeat his trolling even when a admin gives him a warning to stop or a gag.

Server Banned From: JB Server

Why you believe your ban was unfair/disproportionate: Some admins are just being to harsh. (For no reason apparant) you know i didnt think Gunstar would get that mad at me. Gunstar i apologise. I can see how i was in the wrong here.

Date of incident: 03-02-16 19:42

--------------------------------------------------------

has been editted by a member of staff my original draft copy has been deleted on this account.

If there is an explaination id like to hear it

Edited by Guest

Dear Z-Cube,

Thanks for the chat we had today. Firstly, you don't know how to talk to people in a respectful way, saying things like "k then" or "nt" or "you and "some of the mods" dont really know shit tbh" while we are talking to you just proves how disrespectful you are. Secondly, you screwed up when you tried to find reasons around your ban and blame the admins for "not liking" you. I spoke to the Head Admin and we agreed we were willing to give you one final chance and reduce the ban to 6 months provided you were apologetic and accepted your mistakes, but you completely blew it. The main issue was you were not learning from your previous gags/mutes/bans and failing to admit what you have done, so if after a perm ban you don't get what you are doing wrong then you don't have a chance anyway. It will stay as a permanent ban. We already had discussions about this and you talked to Unseen, so no further discussions will be necessary.

All the best,

The OB Staff