Sign in to follow this  
Skillershark

A little bit of an apology

I've been thinking about making this thread for a while, and thought I might aswell do it now. It may not seem like anything massive, but it means i've started off on the wrong side of some really cool people, and I don't really want it to be that way.

So when I joined the forums, I just wanted to contribute. I had never really been an active member of a forum before and so I didn't really know how to get integrated with the community, meaning I just decided to try and make some posts and put some effort in.

After posting plenty of posts in a short amount of time, I realized that a few people were openly disliking how much I posted new topics, and I understand now it really wasn't so necessary to post as many topics as I did. I never posted a topic without putting a little bit of effort in or a little bit of thought, but I did post way too many and possibly too much for how simple some of the posts could have been.

I understand some of you might have no clue what i'm on about, but this post is just to those who disliked how much I posted (and I know those people exist). Hopefully, we can sort of "restart", and instead of you thinking of me as that one idiot that spams the forums, you'll just think of me as you might anyone else in the community.

All in all, sorry for posting so much, and I hope I can try again, because i'm sure some of the people who disliked what I did are really cool people who I would love to be friends with.

I've never understood why people are so concerned over post quality, to the point where people have their personalities judged over them.

Yeah shitposting is a thing and i don't condone it, but i wish people would relax a little. Free speech and all...

Also, post count isn't an accurate representation of anything other than the total number of posts by the user.

On the other hand, post count over time is another story.

Skillershark, i never noticed any bad posts from yourself. Don't worry too much ;)

Edited by Guest

One guy doesn't represent everyone. It's just depending if they feel to respond or just want to read and silently agree or disagree.

Again, I had a great time reading out essayist style, some good points across :D