Sign in to follow this  
b3NdY

Favourite Game as a child?

hey guys i was wondering what your best game that you will always love from when you were a kid.

Mine would deffinitly be Crash Bandicoot: Wrath Of Cortex and Spyro

Comment below you favourite game and see if anyone else thinks it was theirs aswell.

if someone has already posted one of these im sorry i didnt see it.

Too many to chose from and as I am a bit older I have a few generations of games:

Aladdin, Kid chameleon and sonic 3 on the Sega Mega Drive 2

Abes Odyssey, Crash Team Racing and Tekken 2,3 on the PlayStation 1

Devil May Cry, Ratchet and Clank, God of War, Metal Gear Solid 2, Grand Theft Auto Vice City, Onimusha, Star Wars Battlefront 2, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time and Time splitters 2 on the Playstation 2

In my opinion the PS2 was the greatest games console ever made and it had some brilliant games. It may just be my nostalgia kicking in when saying that but I had some of my best gaming experiences ever on that thing. :mrgreen:

Has to be Halo 3, it was (and still is) freaking amazing. I played it way too much as an 8 year old.

The custom games on it was possibly the best part, such games as Duckhunt,Run Fatboy, zombies it was just so much fun.

THE CAMPAIN, oh my lawdy did I love that. Except for the flood, which I remember being scared whenever they jumped in me flipping face.

The multi-player was very easily the best out of the halo franchise.

Forge was so good too, it was simple and also extremely fun. I remember making a load of Run Fatboy maps which were quite good actually.

Shame Halo's have gone to shit now though, damn. Just 343 spinning the money wheel.

You know it's bad when the Master Chief is in only 2 of the missions of a whole campaign, like Fuck.

#HuntTheTruth?!?!?

Has to be Halo 3, it was (and still is) freaking amazing. I played it way too much as an 8 year old.

I liked Halo 3 a lot also but can we just clarify you were 8 when it came out?????????????

OMG I feel so fucking old right now :o

I was 7 when it came out, but I got it at christmas and my birthday is early in the year. :P

I know how you feel, i still think it's 2010. :cry:

Army Men II

Command and Conquer

Age of Empires

Omfg yes.

My all time penultimate favorite has to be LAPD Future Cop.

Such an unsung hero of platform shooters.

The X1-Alpha is still the most bad ass mecha to date.