Sign in to follow this  
JME

JME Application (ACCEPTED)

That's wrong actually Drake :s To become member you must be active on all 3 platforms. To maintain member after however you only need 2/3 (this is more for players who want to remain members of the community but lose interest in our gameservers).

Also people overexaggerate forum activity requirement somewhat imo, but memes.

I got member without proper forum activity and got mod with less than 100 posts lel.

Anyway, +1 seen him on TS and the server a lot, nice guy, ez member

Maybe not much forum activity but this guy brings fun to games and is always active on teamspeak.

+1 for me, goodluck with your app mate :)

I got member without proper forum activity and got mod with less than 100 posts lel.

That's what I mean. We expect some form of forum activity (rather than shit posts or no posts) but it's the least significant thing compared to the integration and activity on ts/gameservers. I wasn't disagreeing with Drake's point on JME's trial (as I do like JME lel) - just that a lot of people could easily interpret his 'only 2/3 platforms' as meaning 'oh so I don't actually have to be on TS or JB to get member ye?' when they do have to have activity on both of those platforms.

but memes

I like you,nice enough guy on the server don't really ever see you begin toxic towards others players.You don't complain when you die or consistently hold your mic key down.Although you could use more activity on the forums and try come on teamspeak more get to know everybody in the community :D I wish you luck your App.

-1 Toxic during off peek hours, not followin rules

what?

JME is the same guy no matter what the time is lmao. Not seen him be toxic / not follow rules during off peek times. But if I am wrong, record when this happens and upload it.

I think you've forgotten Tyron = Z-Cube

-1 Toxic during off peek hours, not followin rules

what?

JME is the same guy no matter what the time is lmao. Not seen him be toxic / not follow rules during off peek times. But if I am wrong, record when this happens and upload it.

I think you've forgotten Tyron = Z-Cube

And that is why he has over 100 comm mutes :lol: :)