Sign in to follow this  
JME

JME Application (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: JME

Date of Birth: 29/5/1995

Country/Location: United Kingdom, Suffolk

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65254896

Games Played: Played csgo for few months really enjoying it, Also play other games such as Arma 2 DayZ mod, League of legends, Fallout 4, World Of Warcraft and many others the list would go on forever ;)

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? Roughly been playing jailbreak for a month and have around 200 hours on the jailbreak server.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak? I can bring a great laugh to the community, I get along with most people on the jailbreak server. Have a great sense of humor, Also enjoy playing other games with the community.

Tell us a little something about yourself: I'm 20, Done 1st year at college doing a plumbing course but droppped out the 2nd year as it was shit, I enjoy gaming in my spare time. Have 2 crazy dogs (Border collies), Love this community so far met many cool people very chilled out and love to have a laugh sometimes get a bit salty on the jailbreak server but not very often.

Is this your first post? No, This was my first post viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7272

Edited by Guest

+1, Chill sound guy brings a good laugh to the community and I have never had a bad experience with him. Only issue would be the Forum Activity which is something that can be improved.

Good luck with your app :D

Yo JME i think your a very decent and cool guy, your active on the server/teamspeak but your forums activity is really bad :/

I like to chill with you on the server and teamspeak but i'm not giving you my fully +1 yet cuz i want you to make some more-

posts (quality ones) and when you've done that i'd be more then happy to edit my respond

However goodluck!

BY THE WAY To become a memebar you only have to be active on 2/3 platforms, so even though your forum activity looks shabby, it doesnt effect much on your chances on getting TRIAL.

♦ Members should be active on at least TWO of the following: the servers, the forum or teamspeak.

On topic; +1 You have the maturity to actually represent our community whilst on our server.

Can't recall having any problems with you. Good luck to you.

That's wrong actually Drake :s To become member you must be active on all 3 platforms. To maintain member after however you only need 2/3 (this is more for players who want to remain members of the community but lose interest in our gameservers).

Also people overexaggerate forum activity requirement somewhat imo, but memes.

In regards to this app, you aren't a retard so you have that going for you xoxo