Sign in to follow this  
Doomblade94

Doomblade3890's 3rd Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: Doomblade3890

Date of Birth: August 8th, 1994

Country/Location: United States of America (Ohio)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:24049225

Games Played: All Counter-Strike games (1.6, Condition Zero, Source, Global Offensive), Garry's Mod, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead series, ARMA 2 DayZ, DotA 2, Killing Floor, Path of Exile, RIFT, Planetside 2, and other single player games.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I've been playing for exactly a month for my return period, although I played several months in Old Outbreak.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?: I know how to make some of the people laugh and smile. I can help contribute to players having a good bit of comradery (sorry if I misspelled that last word; spell check isn't giving me the right corrections).

I MIGHT try making some Jailbreak maps. The reason behind the exaggerated "might" is because while I have published a map for TTT on Steam Workshop, there are other maps I have made for that gamemode I have not released yet, as well as maps I have completed for other mods (Codename CURE) but scrapped. I did try making a CS:S JB map once and again it was scrapped, but I have figured out how some of the trigger functions work in that gamemode, so if I ever get time outside of my Degree Project, finishing other maps, and finishing my trilogy fanfiction, I MIGHT try my hand at CS:GO HAMMER.

Tell us a little something about yourself: Well I joined Outbreak in the later half of 2012 and played with the old crew until June of 2013 when the server died out. I found another UK JB server where I found some other people from Old Outbreak had found refuge, but left that server a few months ago after some one-sided political shit went down. Since Jailbreak wasn't really taking off on CS:S aside from the server I left, I looked on Gametracker to see if the mod had had more success on CS:GO. I saw Outbreak on the listing and I lost my fucking breath, and my suspicions were confirmed when I saw JayDog on there (OK it wasn't the same JDOG as the one from Old OB but it still made me realize Outbreak was still alive). I got CS:GO in Christmas and joined back up with Outbreak.

During my days in Old Outbreak I will admit I got into it with one of the mods (that will be covered later in this application) and wrote two adult comedy stories. I started on a third story but scrapped it when OB died out, but I have since restarted writing it since I rejoined in December and am currently 82 pages in.

Is this your first post? No.

Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums) It has been EXACTLY one month since I rejoined Outbreak after getting CS:GO for Christmas (well technically I rejoined on the 24th but that was late at night and nobody was on so I left). I have heard that Outbreak has a Minecraft server; if we do I'm not sure if that's a server I also need to have activity on though I would be willing to get on if it is. I have also been on TS a number of times and have played a Scrim match with Blyss and others.

(If you said yes to either of the two questions above, don't apply now)

OK this wasn't in the format but the key threads regarding membership mentioned I should also do some mentioning regarding these.

♦ If you have had bans in the past, it would be nice to mention this in your app along with explanations/apologies. We admire people who accept mistakes, this will improve your chances of getting on trial.

Ban #1: Occurred in early 2013 on CS:S. We were playing Downview. I can't remember EXACTLY what was going on but we were running and I said "Run like a ███████!", the censor being the N-word. I received a 1440 minute (1-day) ban for that; I can't remember who the admin/mod was.

Explanation/apology: I wasn't watching what I was saying. I had also been playing a lot on a DarkRP GMOD server that despite being fun to play on had a very toxic playerbase, and as you could guess racial jokes and innuendos were common. I guess I got too caught up in that that I let some of that toxicity rub off on me. I have since learned to watch my mouth regarding racial slurs.

Ban #2: Occurred in 2013 (unsure of exact timeframe, but it was before summer). We were playing on Outbreak-Day and having a talent-day. When it was my turn to do a talent I told the CT's I would be reading some of my fanfiction. Proxima came on and banned me for 1440 minutes (1-day) for that.

Explanation/apology: In the end, there is no real excuse I could use. Recently looking through my past PM's I came across one with UnSeen where he specifically mentioned Proxima being a player who would take offense to the story. I'm sure he gave me some clues along the way before that day that he disliked my sense of humor, though exactly what he said I'm not entirely sure of. As I reflect on this experience, I guess what happened was I let the positive responses people gave to my fanfiction go to my head, and like a poor heroine addict I was desperate for another fix.

These weren't in the format either, but as you saw with the title, this is my third application and rather than make you fish around for the other two I have the links for them here so you can see why I was denied in the past.

Application #1

Application #2

Apart from the creepiness around any female in OB, I can't put anything against you.

You've got very good overall integration and you play a tonne of JB. Providing you don't send any nudes in the next two weeks I'm sure you'll manage to get member :)

+1

-1 from me. I've heard stories about what you used to be like and from the couple of times I've seen you on I don't think that you've changed at all. Maybe you should stick around a bit longer and make some changes to how you act before applying for member.

Well Honestly im on the server all the time. And when Doomblade is on he is the sweetest guy ever

+1 GL