Sign in to follow this  
Coco

Meoowww!

Helliu!!

I am Coco and also known as the CatThing. I have joined this server a week ago or so. Usually when I go on a server I get made fun of because of my voice or some shit, but here everyone was nice! :D Anyways, here's a lil more about me.

Yea I'm a grill (some ppl don't have a sense of humor). I started gaming from when I was a lil bebi, when I was around 6 my favorite game was Stronghold Crusader's. I also played many other games like: Red Alert 2, Assassins Creed,Wow Frozen Throne and Gta/Vice city (good old memories) :yay: . Of course I went through the Club Penguin and Minecraft stages :lol: :lol:. In 2009-2010 me and my older brother started playing RS, we were quite hooked. I was also a huge fan of the Nintendo Ds ^-^ My favorite game was Probably Super Mario Bros ( I still have that game till this day 8-) ). My hobbies are music and gaming, I play the violin and guitar. My favorite band is Coldplay. Yea that's pretty much it, I'm really happy to join this community you guys seem really nice and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Ps: I love cats A LOT. Sorry if this was long and boring <3! :33

Cya around.

Coco.

──────▄▀▄─────▄▀▄

─────▄█░░▀▀▀▀▀░░█▄

─▄▄──█░░░░░░░░░░░█──▄▄

█▄▄█─█░░▀░░┬░░▀░░█─█▄▄█

Edited by Guest

Well hello there my lovely loco Coco!

I've seen you on the Jailbreak server a couple times and you seem really friendly.

I'm rather surprised that people would make fun of you for having such a sweet voice, though happy you decided to settle down with us at Outbreak. I'm looking forward to seeing you more on the servers.

'Til next we meet...

I've seen you on the Jailbreak server a couple times and you seem really friendly.

I'm rather surprised that people would make fun of you for having such a sweet voice, though happy you decided to settle down with us at Outbreak. I'm looking forward to seeing you more on the servers.

'Til next we meet...

wtf

'Til next we meet...

latest?cb=20150805101553

'Til next we meet...

ok...