Sign in to follow this  
HeadHunter

Re-Applying For Member(HeadHunter) (ACCEPTED)

Player Name: HeadHunter(Juan Bonnici)

Date of Birth:25/1/1998

Country/Location:Zejtun Malta

SteamID:STEAM_0:144256197

Games Played:CsGo,League of legends,Don't stave toughter,Modded Minecraft,Tales of Pirates

Roughly how long have you been playing our server:Over A Year(Above 30,000 Minutes)

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak:My time played means i've learnt a lot about the sever, Rules and maps. i'd say that i am a fun guy to be around and people enjoy my rounds when i warden as a CT.(Simon says First Reaction Last Reaction)

Tell us a little something about yourself:I'm still in college.i am studying to become a programmer,the course is roughly 5-6 yrs.I have from 8 a.m till 5 p.m,except Wednesday which i finish at 2 p.m.

When i play i like to snuggle with my pillow because i'm thug lyfe i'do it because i'm single so if ʙᴇᴛʜ-ʟᴏᴜɪsᴇ(MissUnicorn),if you ever want i'm here (=

When i join CsGo Gathers i really have a wonderful time,but i have to be honest with everyone.The best part is when Brandon start thinking that I'm a hacker.

I played League of Legends for 4.5k Hrs Highest Rank was (Diamond 2),and i have 3k Hrs or a bit more on CsGo Highest Rank was(Supreme Almost GE).Been Playing Minecraft for 4 yrs but it got me bored now So if i ever play it i'll play with modded only or Raiding Server's,And yes for Those people that are Wondering yes i hardly go out from my house (=

Countless of times talking over the warden. Laughing on the mic for no reason what so ever repeatedly.

Overall makes all sorts of excuses for every mistake you make.

Don't see you on the forums or TS at all the past few weeks, might be unlucky on my part.

Nice way to present OB if you want to become a memebar.

Glhf!

Countless of times talking over the warden. Laughing on the mic for no reason what so ever repeatedly.

I've noticed this a fair bit myself, so a quite a few mutes in game come from me. Not going to deny you outright for this, but this is something to take in and work on.

edit: You've had 31 comm blocks so far. I'm aware some of these are joke ones but others I know are certainly genuine. So I'd highly recommend toning down on the mic in game.