Sign in to follow this  
Substick

Wingin' It - 24/01/2016 7PM GMT

Please ensure you have all of the event hosts added to your friends list so you can easily be invited to the event. This event is brought to you by Substick, Rachel & Jaydog.

This is just a reminder to those who seem to not have bothered adding any of us. Please make sure you do have us on your friends list, I know most of you do, but some of you haven't yet meaning that you are likely to lose your spot since I won't be able to find you and give you the information for the server before the event.

Please ensure you have all of the event hosts added to your friends list so you can easily be invited to the event. This event is brought to you by Substick, Rachel & Jaydog.

This is just a reminder to those who seem to not have bothered adding any of us. Please make sure you do have us on your friends list, I know most of you do, but some of you haven't yet meaning that you are likely to lose your spot since I won't be able to find you and give you the information for the server before the event.

Ima remove these 3 people right now =]

Sign me up. Thanks

Little typo: After getting to the nest "If you disturb a CT your team gets 5 points" in the rules.

Actually that's perfect Sub, you really are the most awesome person in the world <3 :D.

^Fak off Substick abusing his smod powers. ADMIN PLIS BAN

<3