Date of Birth:

18/08/1992

Country/Location:

England, Sheffield

SteamID:

STEAM_1:0:35071392

Games Played:

CS:GO, TF2, World of Tanks, GTAV.

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?

On and off since Blaze/VooDoo.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:

I'm always up for any group game.

I enjoy commanding, i might not be great at it but i'm always happy to give it a go.

I'd like to get to know you all more and become a more integrated part of the community. I've always enjoyed this place, you've always been a solid bunch of guys and i'd be happy to help the community with whatever i can.

Tell us a little something about yourself:

23/M/Sheffield

IT Engineer, love driving, love retro games, enjoy a good craft beer/ale.. Like to collect things, some say i'm a hoarder... Little bit of a military nut. Little bit of a weeaboo.

Is this your first post?

No.

This was my first ever post.

Have you been around for less than a month? (This includes Teamspeak and forums)

Been a change of personal priorities in the past leading to me disappearing for a while, so it's only recently that i've been here a little over a month.

you defo are experienced and I've seen you on and off the forums and on teamspeak, I havnt seen you on the server alot, idk if I'm unlucky or what, but I've seen you around and your not toxic or bad at all, so ill give you a +1 and good luck :P

Hey Iszuka

We have decided to place you on a one week trial, congratulations. Please message an admin to be invited to the trial group. During this time we encourage you to be active on the servers, teamspeak and forums. Try to integrate more on the teamspeak especially with other members of the community too. Please remember to wear your new tag on the server and keep up the good work during this week.

Best of luck!

The OB Staff

Hello pal!

I'm happy to say you've passed your trial and you can now enjoy all the perks and benefits of membership with OB! I'm happy to welcome you in and please contact a staff member to request membership to the main group.

Welcome again!

Regards