Sign in to follow this  
Robert

Sad Boy Gerald's Introduction

you're done cause you're wrong kid

are you fucking retarded? do you actually have any brain cells? you are so fucking dumb. Do some research look at the gyazo and the youtube link i sent you. WATCH THEM BEFORE TALKING SHIT, hes mixed race and you think you know a lot about rap but you are just a fucking cretin.

i know logic is white so that means i know more than u kid

Honestly, calling me a kid? you are definitely not much older than me or even younger than me because you are a fucking ignorant child, research what you are talking about before you talk shit, honestly you didnt even look at the links i sent you, there is clear proof that Logic is mixed race and you should just end the argument here and accept that you are wrong, if not you are a dirty wreathing scum of the earth and you don't know anything because you are an ignorant autistic twat.

just because someones skin color is white doenst mean that they are actually white, he grew up in a crime ridden neighbourhood with his AFRICAN AMERICAN FATHER and his WHITE MOTHER.

to me that sounds like he is mixed race. He also done a fucking video on youtube about BEING MIXED RACE.

Honestly, calling me a kid? you are definitely not much older than me or even younger than me because you are a fucking ignorant child, research what you are talking about before you talk shit, honestly you didnt even look at the links i sent you, there is clear proof that Logic is mixed race and you should just end the argument here and accept that you are wrong, if not you are a dirty wreathing scum of the earth and you don't know anything because you are an ignorant autistic twat.

Even if you are 40 years old, for what I just read from you, you have a 12 year old brain. The moment you start insulting someone like a damn schizophrenic, you lose the argument.

Even if you are 40 years old, for what I just read from you, you have a 12 year old brain. The moment you start insulting someone like a damn schizophrenic, you lose the argument.

hes ignorant, my point was across but refused to accept that i was right, he didnt he look at the damm videos or gyazo. I know im right and that hes wrong so end of argument.

Honestly, calling me a kid? .

Kid

Informal

a. A child.

b. A young person.

Child

A young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority

AGE 15
Young people aged 18

Young people aged 18 are treated as an adult by the law.

KID

Honestly, calling me a kid? .

Kid

Informal

a. A child.

b. A young person.

Child

A young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority

AGE 15
Young people aged 18

Young people aged 18 are treated as an adult by the law.

KID

never said i wasnt a kid?