Sign in to follow this  
GillzZ

GillzZ

Hello, my name is Adam or GillzZ, what ever you prefer to call me. I have been playing on the server for around 2-3 weeks and finally decided to visit the forums. I am 15 years old and enjoy playing cs. I tend to be semi-silent (imo, compared to others >.>). I am on almost every day depending on if I have sports or studying ... Anyway, I would just like to say hi and introduce myself i hope this is alright and meets the standards :) .

- Enjoy Jailbreak :3 :glad2:

Welcome to the Forum!
Welcome to the forums GillzZ seen u around lots on the sever!
hey! :) Weclome!
Hey Gillz welcome in bruh.

Thanks everyone :)

Hey Gillz! :P

Hey Phil :)

Edited by Guest

I tend to be semi-silent (imo, compared to others >.>).

That probably means you talk a normal amount instead of screaming down the mic at the first opportunity hehe :).

Welcome to the forums Adam, I have probably seen you around on the server in the past since I think your name rings a bell though I can't quite remember. That is a good thing though! It's means you aren't a mic spammer or anything haha. I'm sure I'll see you properly when I return from skiing later this week. Until then, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!!!

I tend to be semi-silent (imo, compared to others >.>).

That probably means you talk a normal amount instead of screaming down the mic at the first opportunity hehe :).

Welcome to the forums Adam, I have probably seen you around on the server in the past since I think your name rings a bell though I can't quite remember. That is a good thing though! It's means you aren't a mic spammer or anything haha. I'm sure I'll see you properly when I return from skiing later this week. Until then, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay!!!

Hahah, i just came back from a week of skiing in Austria, i did see you a lot before that though, seem friendly, thanks.