Sign in to follow this  
Doomblade94

Return of Doomblade3890

Hello. I'm Doomblade3890.

Some of you may remember me.

It's been over two years since I left Outbreak Community in 2013.

My reasons for leaving back then were due to the fact that the community was dying.

JB server was declining, minigames never really took off, and the third server (I think it was surf) was a complete joke.

After OB died out, I found my way into another JB server. I met some good people there (Lambchop, RunningDildo, even some

people from OB). I played with them for quite a while, but left a while ago (at least a few months ago, but I doubt it was more than

half a year ago) due to some political shit that went down. I don't want to get into it, but I will say that it became evident that they were too narrow-minded and did not like political opinions that differed from their own.

It's been several months since then and I started looking back to see if JB was taking off in CS:S, as I had seen other servers but they

weren't populated. That server I played on was the only one that was heavily populated, but I wasn't going back there, so I started looking to CS:GO. There were plenty of Jailbreak servers there that had taken off. A couple weeks ago, I was looking back on Gametracker again to

see how the JB servers were doing, and then I saw Outbreak-Community listed. My heart skipped a beat. Could this be the same OB I left

years ago? I clicked on the server and saw JDOG and other OB veterans playing on it. I was filled with joy; after all this time you guys

were no longer a memory. Well, Christmas has come and I got CS:GO for my present. I'm back now, and I sincerely hope that this isn't

going to be a short-lived reboot (I've seen that happen already with another community). Hope to see you all tomorrow on Christmas Day!

EDIT: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1yxh ... WEHmlVGolY

The above link will take you into a more detailed history of me, including the origins of my inspiration for my erotic fanfiction.

Edited by Guest

I want the 3rd part of your story pls

Welcome back...the one and only l0l

"And just what do you have there, you naughty little wanker?” came the voice of UnSeen. - never forget, I am not dead yet in the franchise