Sign in to follow this  
Doomblade94

Return of Doomblade3890

I'd love to play with you on JB sometime but I've been unjustly banned for a week so it will have to wait.

If the veteran group is becoming a group that wants to break the rules and troll the community all the time I want no part in it. I have no interest in becoming the next Riot, so can we please just pack it in...

I'd love to play with you on JB sometime but I've been unjustly banned for a week so it will have to wait.

If the veteran group is becoming a group that wants to break the rules and troll the community all the time I want no part in it. I have no interest in becoming the next Riot, so can we please just pack it in...

Just out of curiosity, who's Riot?

Yeah, i'm pretty sure every single one of those t's in the stack was rebelling in some way. They deserved to be mowed down by the negev.

T's in a stack?

All of them gunned down?

It all makes sense now...

Venga Bus, check out the PM I'm sending you. Let me know if my estimation of the events that transpired are accurate.

I would post said estimations here, but that would fall under the "18+" category.

EDIT: Edited the OP, now I give you further insight into my past, including the origins of my inspiration for my erotic fanfiction.