Sign in to follow this  
Renegade Master

Renegade Master's Introduction

Hello guys my name is Adam, i am 16 and i am from Essex. Most of you know me by my in game name, Renegade Master. I have been on the server for about a week now and i have enjoyed every minute of it (minus all the people that come on to ruin the game). I think i have finally found the jailbreak community i want to stay with so i have decided to come here and tell you all a bit about myself.

I have always enjoyed gaming, i have been playing some sort of game since the age of 5 when my grandparents accidentally bought me Grand Theft Auto San Andrea's for the first Xbox (Little did they know about the game lol). Since then i have continued to play on consoles, mainly the Xbox because that's the one i started with but i then later went on to pc gaming at the age of 11 once i realised that paying stupid amounts of money for a new console every year or two was a waist of time.

I mainly play creative type games like Space Engineers, Rust, Garry's Mod etc with the exceptions of Counter Strike and Smite. I have only just recently (about 2 months ago) started playing csgo. I am now ranked Master Guardian Elite (highest achieved rank) in competitive but i have stopped playing comp as much due to all the smurfs and hackers making it super hard for people such as myself to rank up.

This is what made me start looking for community servers to play on and what also led me to the outbreak jailbreak server which i now play daily and enjoy most of the time. My other hobbies to include walking my dog spike who is ironically a black greyhound, i also enjoy cooking and programming.

Thank you for reading a bit about who i am and i am happy to be apart of this great community. :D

Welcome to the forums Renegade saw you on the server earlier and you seem like a cool guy!

Nice to see you are into space engineers and rust as I have enjoyed playing them too :D