Sign in to follow this  
Bot_guro

Hi, i guess this is my Subject right?

Hello, My name is Joakim or Bot_Guro as you know me in-game. I'm 15 yrs old and I'm from Norway. I might sound a bit older for those who meet me.

I started out playing Counter Strike just a couple of months ago and I've found a lot of fun stuff doing with Counter Strike; competetive, bhop, surf, but one of the things that had me the most fun is JailBreak.

I've always liked playing games and I play nearly every day. I've been playing games since i was about 5 years old and i just cant stop!

I'm new to the Community but i would really like to get to know more people and chat with you all. You can always add me in-game aswell.

I'm going to be playing Jailbreak for the most, but i'm always up for something else such as mm,Faceit, or other games. You can always ask me or poke me whenever i'm at Teamspeak.

I'm really terible at posting a Topic and just presenting myself in general, but here's an attempt atleast. Give me some credits for that!

Thank you all for saying welcome and stuff, i'm just to lazy to edit it so i'll put it here, <3

Edited by Guest

Bot_guro, I know you are probably new to the forums but please try not to post a new post each time you want to reply to someone. You can do it all on one post by quoting the person, writing your message and quoting another person and writing a message etc - all together on one post.

Example:

Welcome Bot Guro :D
welcome man ^^

Thanks Guys!