Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

Make Andy Official - Results

First off thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed the event. Sorry for any problems we had but we tried to sort them out as quickly as we could.

Anyway, the results are in so without any further ado:

In fourth place we have Team 3 - Old Guard. You will recieve no prize.

The team members are:

- Pepe

- Storm

- Major Chaos

- Extinct

- SonyTwan

In third place we have Team 4 - Ayy Lmaos. You will recieve no prize.

The team members are:

- Z-Cube

- Gunstar

- Yoshi

- UnSeen

- Brand0n

In second place we have Team 1 - OB Loyalists . You will each recieve 100 credits each.

The team members are:

- Jamie

- Mintlou

- Thunder

- Vemix

- Irish Champ

And finally in first place we have Team 2 - OfficialAndy! Congratulations to the winners, you'll each recieve 800 credits as a prize for your victory!

The team members are:

- Substick

- Eraser

- Raichu

- Danny

- W33zy

The MVP prize will be given to Extinct, for not leaving the event after his team surrendered. 500 credits will be awarded for your loyalty.

Thanks for the event, sometimes hectic but fun overall.

also might add names to teams to make it easy.

added thanks :D

In third place we have Team 4 - Ayy Lmaos. You will recieve no prize.

You will recieve no prize.

Very soothing Results post... :cry1:

haha should have gone Substick mode on that one. ''You will recieve no prize :) :P :D''. Just learned that ''Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 5.'' there's a limit for smilies LOL

Thanks for the great event :), I think it was an awesome idea and I do think it went really well :), didn't see any bugs or any major issues in the game at all which made it a brilliant event :D. Obviously a win makes nicer, but even then I enjoyed it a lot and would have even if my team hadn't won :). Thought that Team 4 vs Team 1 was a really intense match on second map, was very fast paced and very close at the end :).

Thanks for the 1st Event! It was a blast to play with other |OB| people and get to really know how others play! #RightSideRushOnly #ScoutOP #LiveOrNot?

Edit: Can I just say that Z-Cube was going afk because he had such High ping on a live round so Z-Cube is my MVP!