Sign in to follow this  
PEPSIMOJI

greetings

Hi, i come from the west coast in Canada, Ontario. I'm 14 years old and attend at a relatively populated high school. Also my background is chinese. My in game name at the moment is a can of peaches while being on this server but i tend to change it a lot. i hope to stick with a new one in the near future. I love playing CS:GO and having fun even though my aim is far from being decent. Other games i play are League of legends, h1z1 (friends account) and hearthstone. I've been gaming a lot with my cousins around the age of 6, we usually play nintendo 64, gamecube, xbox and eventually moved up to pc. We played runescape before EOC happened. From time to time i play on OSRS or deadman mode but i find it quite boring because i tend to die. I also have a dog named doge (not lying his name is actually doge, my sister and i named him) and he's a 2 year old pug and cute if you ask me.

I'm very active on the server and if i'm not on the server then i'm usually playing competitive with my friends or trying to improve my aim on various servers. I decided to make this post because i wanted to put my name out there and be known to the community. I have had many gags that leaded to a permanent one since i'm complete aids and very annoying, but i have stopped the behaviour during these past months and wanted to change. You can define me as a troll or utter dumbass but i just like having fun and the enjoyment of playing jailbreak . I know this is a sad post thinking get off the server you cunt but i want to prove that i've changed and still continue playing a server i enjoy. I've made alot of friends on the server :)see you on the server :glad2: :smile1: :silly1: :D

Post stats on RuneScape thread pls

Also Hi

Name: Nummi

runescape stats: close to max , about 5-6 99 to go and 120 dung

osrs stats: 90 in combat stats and just bad skilling stats i dont skill much

deadmanmode stats: had about 120k bank, died because of accidently skulled and a high lvl came and killed me, stats are very low only 50 range and 41 hp and 56 thieving. made bank from hours of nats in ardy :)

Hello Peaches :), nice to see that you have made it to the forums and made sizeable introduction post :D. As others have said I've seen you on the server plenty of times and generally you seem pretty active :D. Certainly haven't had a problem with you with regards to behaviour for a long while which is awesome, glad you are improving and aspiring to be better!

I do however have a problem when you listen to the CT and throw the deagle out of the cell on airship, that is clearly unacceptable and I've reported it to the my Senior Moderator so he can deal with it. Completely unacceptable, please refrain from doing it in the future!!! :)

Hello Peaches :), nice to see that you have made it to the forums and made sizeable introduction post :D. As others have said I've seen you on the server plenty of times and generally you seem pretty active :D. Certainly haven't had a problem with you with regards to behaviour for a long while which is awesome, glad you are improving and aspiring to be better!

I do however have a problem when you listen to the CT and throw the deagle out of the cell on airship, that is clearly unacceptable and I've reported it to the my Senior Moderator so he can deal with it. Completely unacceptable, please refrain from doing it in the future!!! :)

What I imagine Substick's keyboard looks like

4Jtma36.jpg?2