Sign in to follow this  
Calvin ッ

Whats Up Guys?

My name is Calvin, and im from Oldham, Greater Manchester.

Im 17 and currently attending college, I have a girlfriend which is my right hand.

I recently bought counter strike, and straight away looked for a JB (Justin Bieber) server. However, I couldn't find one and had to settle for a Jailbreak server :(

Just jokes, I hopped onto the OB Jailbreak server, and just two days ago, had the most fun I have had on csgo in which the CT's hosted a Talent Show, and we rounded it off with 6 of us doing the Cha Cha Slide. (Lemme know if you were there)

My Steam ID is the same as here, but you're best of searching my full name. (Calvin Kiernan) shoot me a friend request since my steam account isnt old enough to add other people.

Here's to more fun times, PEACE!

Thanks you guys!

Excuse me? I am the only 1 from Oldham please feel free not to come back. No but seriously where about in Oldham are you from?

Now if I told you that, you'd probably think im a 17 year old that does drugs, drinks, and smokes.

So uh, you first? :3

Thanks you guys!
Excuse me? I am the only 1 from Oldham please feel free not to come back. No but seriously where about in Oldham are you from?

Now if I told you that, you'd probably think im a 17 year old that does drugs, drinks, and smokes.

Are you from Limeside?

Thanks you guys!

Are you from Limeside?

Lol, not too far.

I live in Fitton Hill, now you pl0x?

and just two days ago, had the most fun I have had on csgo in which the CT's hosted a Talent Show, and we rounded it off with 6 of us doing the Cha Cha Slide. (Lemme know if you were there)

Me & Churd, Churd as the only T, me as a CT, on the stage, where everyone else was dead and they had to watch. lmfao. rip admins, rip mods, it just happened :D

Anyways, welcome calvin! Hope to see you around more :)