Sign in to follow this  
Sovman

Hello Friend

Hello there, Nathan Graham here reporting in from the North west of England.

I'm an addict to game to which i spend most of my free time when i'm at home on the computer.

I attend college to which i like to do work early so i have more free time :P and i work on the side as a waiter at a posh restaurant ;)

I have a dog, which sleeps in my lap all day every day, only awaking to go outside.

I play nearly every game i can get my hands on. Whether it be from steam or somewhere else.

I started playing CS when i first got Steam and i first joined the OutBreak server when i was on source a good while ago.

After certain circumstances, one being that the server migrated to CS GO, i had to wait a while before i could get the game :cry: .

Once i found to server however, I've been making up for lost time :D

Hopefully you learned something from this. see ya in da game.

Recognise you from the good ol days of source. Welcome back, nice to see you found your way here. I don't play on the server anymore so the only way our paths will cross is on teamspeak or something.

Hello Sovman :). Nice to see that you have joined the forums now. You have been pretty active on the jb recently and you are a pleasure to play with :), fantastic player as well hehe. Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay, I keep coming on the server :)!