Sign in to follow this  
IrishChamp

Hey there, IrishChamp here

Hi. Some of you may have seen me on the server during the last week and half but only got around to making an introduction post now.

I'm IrishChamp, (Just call me Irish) most people would say their real name at this point but I'm not going to for the moment. I live in Dublin and I'm a pretty big newb at CS;GO (136 hours) compared to most of the guys and gals on this server.

I'm 16 and currently studying in school, although this isn't an exam year so I have a decent amount of free time. Despite the fact that I'm a 16 y/o whiteboy, I absolutely love Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar. I'm easy to talk to and I really hope to become more active on this very fun server :)

Thanks if you took the time to read my short introduction

Feel free to add me on Steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/IrishChamp/

Edited by Guest

Hello IrishChamp! Seen you on the servers a tonne, you seem really nice.

I hope you have a great time on the forums and become a great member of our community.

EDIT - "Thanks if you took the time to read my short introduction" - black on grey is really hard to read

Edited by Guest

Hello IrishChamp! Seen you on the servers a tonne, you seem really nice.

I hope you have a great time on the forums and become a great member of our community.

EDIT - "Thanks if you took the time to read my short introduction" - black on grey is really hard to read

Noted, I'll change that