Sign in to follow this  
zO_ogie

Who is zoogie

Hello, my name is Linus, i am 16 years old from sweden :D.

This is a little introduction to who i am and what i do :)

My current hobbies is gymming and playing videogames, i also love martial arts and i'm thinking of starting to do some MMA, i like fighting and i'm also quite fit and light, so i can really move around quickly. Before that i have also done Gymnastics, Judo and basketball.

I am taking Counter-strike quite seriously, atleast i have been lately. I am actually trying to set up a team, and we will try to get into ESL leagues and we're really trying to get up towards the pro scene.

I also do a little bit of youtube and a little bit of twitch streaming, my youtube (If anyone is intrested) is ZoogieHD and twitch is zooger999 :)

I see my self as a very warm, kind and loyal person, even though i can get really irritating sometimes, i'm just trying to have fun though. Normally only get annoying when i'm bored or tired xD

That is all for me, if you have any more questions, feel free to ask, i will gladly answer your questions :)

//zO_ogie

Welcome Linus! Have seen you around on JB a little bit. Hope to see you around more.

Good luck on the team. Youll want to build a base of 5, playing in tournaments & matches on FACEIT, then jumping over to the leagues in ESEA. Build a team of 5, you don't want a guy there who will constantly complain how things should be run and announce every cock up done. A chilled team who takes the game seriously, able to listen to commands and can get the key frags is the essential things needed for a team.

Manage that, you may get a spot in the pro leagues & i may place a bet on you now and then :D

Also, the amount of posts with about 500+ questions, lmfao. Jesus.

However, enjoy the stay :)

I'm the swedish guy around here just to clear thing's out 8-)

Fun to see that we have so much in common because my hobbies are computer games and "gymming" too

anyways welcome to the family brother!

Yo,yo,yo i played jailbreak before you, i just took a break to try to get my team togheter ;) ;)

I'm the swedish guy around here just to clear thing's out 8-)

Fun to see that we have so much in common because my hobbies are computer games and "gymming" too

anyways welcome to the family brother!

Yo,yo,yo i played jailbreak before you, i just took a break to try to get my team togheter ;) ;)

You both be quiet.... *facepalm*