Sign in to follow this  
FlutterByeBullet

FlutterByeBullet's Re-application (DECLINED)

Player Name:FlutterNeko-Chan

Date of Birth:28/03/97

Country/Location: USA/ LA (moved from England....the reason for my member being removed)

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:89693042

Games Played:

Minecraft- i have played this for about 6 years now i started in 2009 with the alpha version demo.

League Of Legends- i have played this alot i recently created a new account so im now level 12 on that account- my old account was level 28- i have played league of legends for just over a year now.

Tera- OMG BEST GAME EVER!!!! XD im joking but i really do like this mmo-it’s far more interesting than most others that i play(i wont name them all)-i have played tera for about 3 years now.

Counter Strike:Global Offensive - XD im kinda new to this- my account is Gold Nova 1 at the moment-586 hrs on record

Hazard Ops- i really like the game because it is both a 3rd person shooter and a first person shooter- its insanely fun-39 hrs on record

And a hell of a lot more games...

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)?I have been on the CS:GO JAILBREAK SERVER for about 6 months

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:i am a friendly player who tries his hardest to get along with everyone on the server, i also stream the game sometimes so i can help eliminate any free killers,offencive people or trollers. i have had previous experience being in staff positions via other game servers on games such as minecraft and garry’s mod(i resigned from these positions because of different reasons-if you would like to know why i resigned please feel free to message me anytime and i will try to reply as quick as possible)

Tell us a little something about yourself:i am terrible at soccer/football, i love japanese culture, i am whats classed as a otaku but i sometimes do weeaboo-ish things, i have real bad luck but when i am lucky i get luck that is too good to be true(such as i spent £2000 on a brand new pc and it broke within the first week, then 2 days later i won a £3010 custom built pc from a gaming giveaway XD dat luck tho), i was bullied for 13 years during school(my whole time through school)so i know what its like to be isolated….im now trying to make some friends. ^_^ ....my favorite color is light pink

I have been member on the server before but it was removed due to inactiveness because of me moving house( i moved from Nottingham/England to LA/USA)....i really hope to become member again as i loved being a part of the community.

-1 You have only just came back to us and made a member application without even coming on any of the servers or even saying Hello to anyone.

Also you were purged recently which may effect you being member, may want to ask kartoffel about that.

Edited by Guest

-1 You have only just came back to us and made a member application without even coming on any of the servers or even saying Hello to anyone.

Also you were purge recently which may effect you being member, may want to ask kartoffel about that.

Purge?

And I do agree what Yoshi is trying to point out

-1 you just came back after a few months,have not seen you on ts or the server.

Also you were purge recently which may effect you being member, may want to ask kartoffel about that.

Purge?

And I do agree what Yoshi is trying to point out

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6714&start=10

Flutter and a few others were purged due to there inactivity and didn't contract any staff members to tell them they would be away

Haven't seen you in the last couple of months.

Try to keep yourself alive within the community, just so we know you're still here.

It's a no for me.

XD im on the server almost everyday...my name up untill the time of this post was AlphintoMorisaki XD and i did come on and say hi

also i didnt let anyone know i would be offline cause i didnt realise that my member would be removed if i didnt join the server sorry bout that

EDIT: If some people feel like i should wait a few weeks before applying for member i would be happy to wait

I can't seem to tell your activity by looking at Gametracker, can you shed some light on the names you are using? You hinted at using AlphintoMorisaki, but searching for that here shows no users of that name. You have an account called FlutterNeko-Chan which appears to have quite a few hours, but none in the past month, same with your old account name here. As far as I can tell, the only activity I've found is on this account, and even that says only 40 minutes today.

Hey Flutter

As some have previously mentioned you were purged due to inactivity and, having only just returned, you lack the activity within the community and integration with newer players that we would require from members. We'll be declining you for now and in a month's time (assuming your activity picks up again) you can re-apply. For future reference, if you keep us in the loop and had let us know you were moving it might have prevented you losing your membership.

Sorry to disappoint,

The OB Staff