Sign in to follow this  
Gunstar

Nottingham Battle Royale - Sunday 22nd November 6:50PM GMT

Glad you all liked the story :D

Remember to download the maps guys, it will save us half an hour.

Also, the time is 6:50 and not 7:00, this allows us to sort out any problems with maps/questions etc beforehand.

Thanks.

Because nobody has had any practice on these 2 maps recently...

Nowhere what so ever...

Sign me up. Cheers.

Yeah we had this planned long before u even started doing it so it was annoying when you kept doing battle royale with ppl :P, but obviously it's an official event and should be a bit more special even if people have played it before. There will be more ppl and prizes tho. :grin1:

Because nobody has had any practice on these 2 maps recently...

Nowhere what so ever...

Sign me up. Cheers.

Yeah we had this planned long before u even started doing it so it was annoying when you kept doing battle royale with ppl :P, but obviously it's an official event and should be a bit more special even if people have played it before. There will be more ppl and prizes tho. :grin1:

Will be fun to do anyways! - A shame that the server has a max of 24 players, as both maps allow 32 players (32 different cages).

And, to piss people off more, just give me a PM if you'd like me to turn the server off and ill do it for youz. :grin1:

Regarding the event, glhf to the players!

This is some fucked up story post but still sign me up

Was really fun playing this in gibby's server unless you were killed right at the start.

So true. This will be so fun to hear the raging from these people killed first & the mutes that come after. :D

Glad you all liked the story :D

Remember to download the maps guys, it will save us half an hour.

Also, the time is 6:50 and not 7:00, this allows us to sort out any problems with maps/questions etc beforehand.

Thanks.

Story is just to good to be true!... ~Hopefully, people will know how to download these maps and there wont be any issues at the beginning!

He says to soon.