Sign in to follow this  
Finnley

Hi guys, Finn 'ere

Hello guys/girls!

My IGN is Finn. I am 19 y/o and I have been playing on the Jailbreak server for quite a while now. A lot of people already know me probably...

I am a Dutch guy, who loves gaming, acting, 9gag and my friends. You guys might also know me as Killua or MLG-sus (those are my smurfs). I play a lot of CS:GO and sometimes I play some LoL. Right now I really want to play Overwatch (Blizzard), but no key has been found on my account yet.

I play CS:GO competitive, surf, jailbreak, minigames and other stuff I can find randomly. Right now I am LE on two accounts and DMG on one. Sometimes when I am playing Jailbreak I am pretty blazed. Playing Jailbreak while being high is quite the experience :D. (KIDS DONT DO DRUGS, LEAVE THAT TO ME!!!!!!)

Right now I am studying electronics in Arnhem, The Netherlands (first year). I live by myself. I really felt like becoming more involved in your community, because I think it is an amazing one and I have been in a community once before, until it went to shit. I had great times there on teamspeak and their Gmod servers, even became an Admin at some point and it really felt like making new friends. Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of IRL friends, but they live all over the country...

I know a lot of you guys already and I hope to see you around :3

Much love,

(Finn, Killua, MLG-sus)

Edited by Guest

Welcome to forums finn,been on the server for a while now great to see you joined the forums! :D

Hello Fin welcome to the forums and i hope you enjoy your stay

Your a nice guy on jailbreak and i started hearing you come on teamspeak aswell.

But anyway i hope you enjoy your stay with the outbreak community