Sign in to follow this  
Danny

DannyS' Intro

Heyyo, thought I may as well introduce myself given I've been around on TS for abit.

My name's Danny and I live in the UK, Middlesbrough to be exact. My IGN is DannyS, i'm 15 years old.

I'm in the Last year of secondary school and plan on attending Middlesbrough college.

I've been playing video games since I was around 5/6, starting at halo + halo 2 on the original xbox ( I owned a crystal limited edition xbox <3)around 2006.

Post xbox 360, I played many games such as Dead Rising, COD, guitar hero and etc. I went onto Pc gaming after i got a gaming PC.

I started playing CS since from a young age, starting at source when I played on my Dad's PC before getting my own PC.

I'm currently playing CS:GO mainly, while still playing other games such as Dota 2 and WaW Zombies.

I started playing Jailbreak servers on the good ol' Gmod, which was rather fun. (I played on Lifepunch servers, accumulating much of the 330hr game time)

I started playing on this Jailbreak Server in May, but i'm really not that active on it..

So i'll just be hanging around in the TS and maybe adding any input on forums, cya around. :yay::yay::yay:

Welcome to the forums Danny,good to see you on here.Gather what???.....

Hello Danny :), nice to see that you have joined the forums! Always good fun playing gathers with you :D, I don't think Thunder has won a gather against you yet right? I'm sure he is still at 100% loss percentage :D :D.

Edited by Guest