Dawn of the Rug - 01/11/15 7PM GMT

Thanks for the event! Gonna give some feedback

Pros:

- Great idea.

- Great hosts.

- Good map

- No lag, thankfully

Cons:

- Zombie co-ordination shouldn't be a thing in zombie based events, kinda ruins it at least for me.

- Zombies helping their team mates (money farming/blocking).

- Time!

- Lack of weapons in the big zerg mode.

Otherwise, it was fun. Thanks for letting us replay that unfair round.

Basically this. I just don't agree very much with the ''- Zombie co-ordination shouldn't be a thing in zombie based events, kinda ruins it at least for me.''. I understand your point but it made the event more challenging. If they weren't coordinated then it would take way longer for the CTs to die, it could get to a point where the zombies would have rifles so they could kill the CTs, unless you had another idea in your mind.

Anyway ,thanks bois, well hosted, solid idea and a bunch of fun.

Cheers for the event,was a bit long but enjoyed it very much! :D

I agree with most of the points made and to be fair most of the issues were recognised as they popped up but there was a lack of ability to undo people's errors as they were only actually brought to my attention after rounds were completed and then unless I replayed rounds (which would have meant further length, which I didn't want or expect to go on as long as it did) then it would be unfair to restrict others in certain situations.

Zombie coordination was an element which was meant to be there (we couldn't get different skins for there to be 'skids' rather than zombies) as the infected skids wanted to take down Outbreak (hence lore). Everything else and more were things which I am frustrated couldn't be resolved at the time, though many of them were things which I did not foresee and didn't expect as many people as there were to cock up. I do believe a large cause of the issues was that there was too much stuff in the hands of players which we relied on them not using, when in an ideal world we'd be able to restrict certain aspects and therefore make it impossible for people to rule break (accidental or not).

tl;dr - Hope you enjoyed the aspects of the event that did go well, sorry for the cock ups, most people know how much I like to get into running my events and so I am as disappointed as anyone else at my failures