Sign in to follow this  
Eraser

Work

poeple laugh at being a manager at "iceland" or "burger kind" but they pay well, and they train you from nothing to manager standards, meaning once you leave your able to apply for such better jobs than when you started. I wouldn't ever put anyone down for any job, seeing as a massive chunk of my taxes goes to paying for people to sit at home smoking benson and hedges watching Jeremy kyle!

poeple laugh at being a manager at "iceland" or "burger kind" but they pay well, and they train you from nothing to manager standards, meaning once you leave your able to apply for such better jobs than when you started. I wouldn't ever put anyone down for any job, seeing as a massive chunk of my taxes goes to paying for people to sit at home smoking benson and hedges watching Jeremy kyle!

I wouldn't really mock anyone for what job they have for a few reasons

1) At least they have a job

2) Someone has to do that job

3) Like you said, being a manager means you learn important skills. Plus you're on a salary.

I'm an underwriter/downwriter. Here's an exciting picture of my work.

selected-financial-data-for-tchc.png

That kind of stuff. I'd bring back the real sheets from work but they'd probably do me for fraud/leaking information. xoxo

So you're a ghost writer? I don't get it. :/

Well I have two jobs hehe. My main job is just a weekend job, working in a place called Harbro, basicaply selling animal feed and equipment, and we all sell garden equipment and plants. Second job is just sitting at a computer for a company called Rogersons, basically I just update their databases. I kinda enjoy it, it's not particularly interesting but I can just get on with it anx I can work whenever I need to since it is a 0 hours contract :).

Fluxy I'm going into your work and be a really awkward customer one day :).

I have a 2 year apprenticeship at a very popular shop at the local airport where we sell all sorts of things almost like the duty free, except more expensive and we got some good paninies, hot dogs and calzone's 8-)

Last year i used to do some paper rounds around my estate but i stopped doing them because i always wanted to play games and never wanted to go outside and be socialable and be a hermet in my room all day every day

"my faith in humanity is completely fucking lost."

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :lol:

is there any fucking reason you put 14 D's behind x? i am so lost

Thats fat boys extra chins.

------------------------

I work as a lighting and sound engineer at a live music/comedy venue. Recent gigs include:

Bullet For My Valentine -

+

Nils Lofgren - No Vids

UB40

Nina Conti

Alan Carr

Lee Evans

John Butler Trio - Seriously, Listen to these guys

Lorraine Bowen - Mintlous Fave, she is back again this year, I will get her to sign my dick for you

Suede

Gregory Porter

Eddie Izzard

Thats just in the last 6 months or so feel free to take a gander, theres lots of shit, but also so decent gigs in there http://www.dlwp.com/events/archive/

I have moved around the same company since I was 16. It's a refrigeration company that design, build, fit and maintain industrial refrigeration systems like the ones seen in supermarket freezer isles. We do not make the cabinets, only the guts that power them.

I've done a bit of admin work in the office; photocopying, emailing, stock adjustment and count, tea making. I then moved into the workshop as there were more interesting things to do for me there. I was trained on a range of electronically assisted lifters.

My favourite thing was the Junheinrich EMC B10:

EMC_B10_S_0070.eps.jpg

This was for pallets and anything else that was heavy. So my job in the workshop was to assemble frames and compressors then bolt the two together ready to be passed to the copper team who brazed them all together. I also did some cardboard crunching and at one stage got the whole storage room reorganised for more efficient picking of jobs.

Now though, I'm moving to IT where I'll be an apprentice first-line support for them.

I have moved around the same company since I was 16. It's a refrigeration company that design, build, fit and maintain industrial refrigeration systems like the ones seen in supermarket freezer isles. We do not make the cabinets, only the guts that power them.

I've done a bit of admin work in the office; photocopying, emailing, stock adjustment and count, tea making. I then moved into the workshop as there were more interesting things to do for me there. I was trained on a range of electronically assisted lifters.

My favourite thing was the Junheinrich EMC B10:

EMC_B10_S_0070.eps.jpg

This was for pallets and anything else that was heavy. So my job in the workshop was to assemble frames and compressors then bolt the two together ready to be passed to the copper team who brazed them all together. I also did some cardboard crunching and at one stage got the whole storage room reorganised for more efficient picking of jobs.

Now though, I'm moving to IT where I'll be an apprentice first-line support for them.

Ahh we got the same ones, love driving around with pallets filled with water and stuff around the airport just having a good time everytime I get to use them.