Sign in to follow this  
Popey456963

Results - One in the Chamber

The results for One in the Chamber are in!

In 4th place we have: Beatdown Brutes

Substick, BestManAlex, Hades, Sir_Conor and Major Chaos, who will receive 1 credit each.

In 3rd place we have: Rug Escapees

Stiqqy, Skeff, Brandon, Unseen and Drake, who will receive 50 credits each.

In 2nd place we have: Uptown Funk

Twiixtor, Revilia, Blyss, Raichu and Chris Lord, who will receive 250 credits each.

In 1st place we have: Skiddly Winks

Thunder, Hypnotized, Absolute Zero, Gunstar and Yoshi, who will receive 500 credits each and get the OB Champ tag.

The two winners of the special round are Thunder and Absolute Zero who will each receive an AK-47 | Elite Build.

Thank-you all for participating, we hope you had a great time playing in the event! For the breakdowns on how each player did and the results of each round, go here.

I think this is the first event I've won a prize, even if it is a runner up one. Thanks for organising the event, it was fun.

Also to whoever does the next tournament event can you quickly post an image on the forums showing which teams will be playing which, thanks.

1 credit.. LMAO.

Anyway great event guys! And to think that I was thinking about not taking part in the event...

I had great fun! Good job hosts :)

I'll be waiting on my 250 creds tomorrow

Lost all group stage matches, still came 3rd, gg re pls we were holding back the whole time

Apart from the obvious downside of having to wait to play, this was the most enjoyable event I've been able to play in for a while - even if it was just because I spent an hour raging at the fucking zeus.

Ty bois xo

I thank all of the hosters for this event, it was great fun and a great way for me to get to know every member better!

Being in the winning team and one of the FFA winners is a whole another feeling which i wish i could share with the losers...

#Hatersgonnahate!

even if it was just because I spent an hour raging at the fucking zeus.

Haha was hilarious, "I am never using a zeus again. Even in competetive" :lol:

GRATS Skiddlys for winning the tournament ANDD winning the 2 FFA rounds! #WeDidItBoiz