Sign in to follow this  
bestmanalex10

BestManAlex10's intro

Hi, my name is Alex , ive been on the server for at least a month or more, i am 16 years old and currently till in school.

I love playing games from the PS4 to PC and love to play with the ob community as its such a nice community which is polite and welcoming. I have played games for a long time now and beside from that i enjoy sports, mainly football ( for you Americans "Soccer")

I play many other games such as payday 2, Garys mod, call of duty( from world at war to the latest one, advance warfare, but obviously the main game i play now is counter strike global offensive, i used to play a lot of competitive, but when i found the ob jb server on the community browse i got addicted to it, and now its the only thing i play when i have spare time.

If you are asking what rank i am on cs go, i am currently DMG and the highest i been was LE.

My in-game name is BestManAlex10 , thank you for taking your time reading this and hope everyone enjoys me staying in the ob community.

Hello Alex :), nice to see that you have made it to the forums :D, especially since you seem to be very active on the server :D. So far you have seemed like a nice guy and it's fun playing with you on the server so keep it up :D. Ps, I'm the real Alex btw, you aren't allowed that name :D.

Welcome to the forums!

Seen you on the server loads always great at commanding :)

Hope you have a great time here :P

You realise this intro thread is like well over a month old? Read the dates before posting please.