Sign in to follow this  
Stiqqy

RESULTS - Climbing The Ladder

Welcome to the results page of Climbing the ladder presented by Stiqqy, Blyss and Simi.

Firstly i would like to thank you all for participating in the event and actually sticking around with the problems we had starting the event.

In first place is Jamie with 21 points you will receive 1500 credits

In second place is Flash with 20 points you will receive 750 credits

In third place is Substick with 11 points. you will receive 500 credits.

In fourth place is Absolute Zero with 10 points you will receive 250 credits.

In fifth place is Raichu with 9 points. you will receive 100 credits.

Thanks again to everyone who participated and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening :)

P.S. Message Me to receive your credits (When I receive them)

Thank you for hosting a great climbing event. I enjoyed it, or at least I enjoyed it as much as you can enjoy climb, potentially more because I actually was racing people.

Well done to the winners, flash you wiped the floor with us all.

I must admit I thought it was pathetic how long it took for the event to start, especially one with such a simple premise. We didn't need to spend 30min talking about plugins, complaining about the rules, complaining about the maps. We should have just said you will get kicked if you kill someone, we're all OB members so we should be trusted to do so. Also it would have been nicer to be less strict about staying on the first platform in the practise, how far will we really manage to get in that 1minute?

Thank you for hosting a great climbing event. I enjoyed it, or at least I enjoyed it as much as you can enjoy climb, potentially more because I actually was racing people.

Well done to the winners, flash you wiped the floor with us all.

I must admit I thought it was pathetic how long it took for the event to start, especially one with such a simple premise. We didn't need to spend 30min talking about plugins, complaining about the rules, complaining about the maps. We should have just said you will get kicked if you kill someone, we're all OB members so we should be trusted to do so. Also it would have been nicer to be less strict about staying on the first platform in the practise, how far will we really manage to get in that 1minute?

It took a while to start that's right but we were trying to fix the team limit issue that's why we were discussing it until we were actually able to fix it (well almost).

Also,we had to be scrict. Although everyone was a donator/member+(except Flash) they kept doing stuff they shouldn't be doing even after we told them a thousand times(starting be4 we told them to, killing CTs/Ts, etc.). We SHOULD be able to trust them but we couldn't because they weren't willing to follow our rules until we started to kill/kick them. In that matter it was the players fault for being aids, all they did was delay the event. That explains why we did that in the practice round, so everyone would be 100% aware of what they should be doing when it went live. If we could trust them from the start then we would probably let them have the practice round without any rules and after that they would just get on the first platform and wait to get frozen without going anywhere else nor killing eachother but once again, we couldn't. All we tried to do was letting everyone have a fair game without any problems.

I'm not talking about everyone of course nor trying to shit talk them, I'm just explaining the situation we faced and why we were so strict as you said. Sorry it had to be that way.

Anyway , I hope you enjoyed the event :)

Thanks for the event :), I thoroughly and enjoyed it and thought it was really fun :D,also I think you all did a fine job with fixing the problems quickly and getting the event on the go :D. Very rarely will there be absolutely zero problems if you are getting that many players on the server without testing it with a large amount :D.

We SHOULD be able to trust them but we couldn't because they weren't willing to follow our rules until we started to kill/kick them.

In these situations you have to just lay down the law & then the rest will obey, simples.