Sign in to follow this  
FlutterByeBullet

Hazard ops

Ok so there is a game on steam known as Hazard ops.

Hazard ops is a third person shooter game with multiple gamemodes and its free to play.

Now the reason that i am writing this post is because not a lot of people play it(and by not alot of people i mean...no-one in my friends list).

Guys this game is amazing so if you get the chance you should try it out....you may like it.

The reason most people don't like it is because they say it's a "pay to win game".....they couldn't be more wrong, i have not put a single penny/cent into the game and i have only ever lost 4 games...sure you can use real money to buy cash in-game to then buy different guns...but the game also has a in-game currency which allows you to buy different guns too....each gun in the game may have different stats but at the end of the day its not about what gun you have....its about how good you can use it.

Take me for instance

I play the team-deathmatch gamemode alot and my loadout that i use consists of these guns:

* SCAR-L(starter weapon) no attachments- total of 27 kills with it.

* AWP (weapon bought with in-game currency) no attachments- total of 793 kills with it.

* M1911 (weapon given out to the top 3 players during a event that i was a part of ages ago) no attachments- total of 3 kills with it.

Of all the guns listed above i use the AWP the most....now the AWP is not the most powerful gun in he game... there are much more powerful guns in the game that you can buy using real money ...but i am yet to die while holding my AWP....meaning that the game in not a pay to win game....of that was the case then i would have died many time while sniping people in "sniper-battles" (cross map sniper vs sniper gun fight).

Please try out this game and i promise you that you will enjoy it....and i have a little challenge for you guys.....if you do start playing Hazard ops and you ever me me during a deathmatch game...try to kill me while i have my AWP in my hands.....who will be the first to kill me?

Hint: You have a better chance of killing me in a "sniper-battle" as the AWP doesn't do full damage across map(it still one hit kills sometimes but you stand a better chance of surviving).

XD ok...i'll take you up on your challenge....im amazing with the AWP....this is going to be fun.......I'll teach squeakers like you how to snipe

Add me on Skype I'll PM you my username

XD ok...i'll take you up on your challenge....im amazing with the AWP....this is going to be fun.......I'll teach squeakers like you how to snipe

You do know that it's obviously you flutter with a new account? Even my blind grandma could see that. Ayyyy lmao

You do know that it's obviously you flutter with a new account? Even my blind grandma could see that. Ayyyy lmao

Why all the effort to make another account. I'm sorry but thats just sad