Sign in to follow this  
FlutterByeBullet

CSGO Logic

Wait, you have to to kill at least 3 team members to get a ban so each of those times you would have done alot more team damage than you said.

also guns dont change condition when they are in your inventory? if you were saying about your CZ going from FT to WW

Wait, you have to to kill at least 3 team members to get a ban so each of those times you would have done alot more team damage than you said.

also guns don't change condition when they are in your inventory? if you were saying about your CZ going from FT to WW

1. Once you have been banned for 5+times if you even do damage to a team member you get banned.....it really sucks.

2. Guns do change condition because i have had many guns change condition the more i use them over time.....for example: my old M4A4 |Griffin was minimal wear when i un-boxed it...2 weeks later it was field tested.....if your saying they don't change condition then someone has hacked my account and is changing my items...i don't know why they would though.....they don't gain anything from it.

3. GRAMMAR NAZI INCOMING!!!

also guns dont change condition when they are in your inventory?

You mean " Also guns don't change condition when they are in your inventory.

You need a capital letter because you started a new sentence after placing a full stop .

You need a Apostrophe because that is the correct way to spell don't.

You don't need to put a ? after the word inventory because you were not asking a question you were stating a fact.

Sorry i don't mean to be picky XD

Fluxy just got fucking SLAM. DUNKED.

In all seriousness lol, each game is treated individually... You need to kill at least 3 people to get banned or spawn kill so point 1 is false. Point 2 is also false, weapons do not degrade...

I found some of this hard to believe, im sure you will be able to shed some light though:

Week 4 - Accidentally got a 4k AWP collateral (1 terrorist and 3 counter-terrorist....team ran in way as i shot) - Were you playing MW2 Highrise or something? I think the probability of this happening is less than winning the national lottery, assuming you do it every day.

Week 6 - Steam went down - If Steam goes down when you're during a game it won't kick you out. If Steam went down as you're searching it won't even find a game for you. If it kicked everyone out you wouldn't get a ban anyway, but it simply doesn't do that.

Week 7 - CS:GO crashed - Couldn't you have just rejoined? :cry1:

Week 9 - Annoying 4 year old squeaker jumps in front of my shot - Did you kill 2 others before him or do like 600 or so team damage which is difficult without griefing? If not then you simply won't get banned for this.

Week 10 - Got kicked by team for not speaking Russian.....got week ban - If you get kicked many times you get a ban yes, but if it's your only kick, or low amount of kicks, you shouldn't get banned for this. Kicks and leaves are not tied afaik.

Week 11 - Valve thought i needed 2 weeks in stead of one - The maximum amount of cooldown for leaving/getting banned for team killing is 7 days, no? As written by CS:GO dev Vitaly:

The rules are as follows: every cooldown increases the offense level by one level and after cooldown expires and a clean week goes by the offense level goes down by one level. First level offenders receive a 30 min cooldown, second level = 2 hr, third level = 24 hr, fourth and higher levels = 7 days. The confusion might arise for extreme abusers of the system whose offense level went beyond level 4 now . Were you banned by Overwatch for griefing?

Week 14 - Hurt a team member for 21hp with grenade down banana (i threw a grenade down banana and team ran down banana) - Refer to Lewis' previous post. Also again you must have dealt severe damage or killed 2 others before him.

Week 15 - My ex-friend ran past me to get a knife kill while i was in gun fight - Same as above, you won't get banned for one TK.

You need a capital letter because you started a new sentence after placing a full stop .

You don't need to put a ? after the word inventory because you were not asking a question you were stating a fact.

Sorry i don't mean to be picky XD

lol what.

Anyway I also find this really hard to believe.

Most of the bans you stated don't happen unless you tk a lot as ppl said before.

You begin to say these bans happened during a week but then you say you got banned once per week.

There's no way your weapon would change condition and no one would hack you just to do that, thr CZ thing getting the 7 day until you can trade thing is also very unlikely to happen.

And a lot of other stuff that was mentioned by other people.

Also there's no way you could remember bans that happened 10,15,etc.weeks ago with so much detail.

Tl;dr this post is either a troll, a really awful attempt to lie or you're just clueless of what happened during those games.

(It's just my point of view tho I can be wrong.. I guess)

W

This is the most pathetic "I am a Grammar Nazi" post of all fucking time.

Sorry don't mean to be rude XD

Ok to shed some light on the ban situation.....The 4k I got was on mirage from CT spawn side of A site, across A site to T spawn connector...It was pure luck and unluckiness that I got that 4k.

The 4 year old squeaker that jumped in front of my shot was the third person I killed with the other kills being team members in apps on inferno who were low HP...I threw a grenade in apps and they got hurt too...

Steam went down......My steam went down....It logged me out mid game then I got kicked...When I signed back in and re-launched cs:go it was too late to re-connect to the match.

CS:GO crashed....CS:GO crashed on my pc...And it took over 5 min for me to get back into the game as I had to restart my pc.

Got kicked for not speaking Russian.....Yes it was the 5 time that day that I had been kicked from a match.

Valve thought I need 2 weeks......I am not sure if I was banned by overwatch for greifing....I'll have to check but all I know is that after my first week finished the timer reset to 1 week and I had to wait again.

Hurt a team member with grenade.....Do you know what its like to be in silver and rush a site with a Negev?..Its a huge clusterfuck.....Long story short yes I did a lot of team damage in one round when we rushed b site XD then next round I hurt a team member with a grenade.

My ex-friend ran past me to get a knife kill.....I did not hurt any other team member's that game as far as I am aware....I do have the match downloaded and would be willing to do a full recording of the match to prove this fact if anyone was to request that I do so.

May I say that this post gave the final things that happened before I was banned and not the only things I was banned for so if my list says...."4 year old squeaker jumps in front of my shot" this means that this was the final thing that got me banned not the only thing I did during the game to get banned....Sorry for any confusion caused.

Now onto the second matter....Gun condition.....I would like to say that I don't know what is going on and that I am aware that guns are not supposed to change quality but I have seen other wise.....So either some one is changing them to troll me or it is a glitch with my inventory...I will look further into why they keep changing in my inventory....But rest assured I am not "spreading bullshit" as most people have accused me of doing and this is truly what is happening...

Thank you for reading this and I hope it clears things up for those of you who are confused.....*cough* *cough Jamie *cough......XD

No hard feelings Jamie XD...Its just a joke don't take it to heart