Sign in to follow this  
The Untainted One

Down Goes Goodman - 13/09/15 (7pm)

Thanks for organising this event, here is some feedback to improve the next event.

Nearly no communication from the admins - We literally had no idea what was happening, sometimes we'd get spawned and think it was out turn but then we'd just get slain once again. Some people got spawns for the decoy bug but most people didn't. I only realised what my team was when I checked teamspeak a few minutes later. I think having 1 mod on each team would have allowed people to contact them easier rather than 2 on CT and 1 in spec.

Buggy map - We have mappers in the community that can edit this & there are alternative maps out there. Please test next time.

Laggy server - Sure there isn't too much that can be done for this but it was annoying.

Yeh sorry about the laggy server guys, it was out of our hands. About the bug, we are sorry about that, that kind of ruined the event but other than that I think everything went smooth, communication was a little lacking but we wanted to get on with it without speaking as much, unlike some of the other events, this allowed us to move through rounds quickly and efficiently with the binds.

Anyway thanks for the feedback we hope you enjoyed the event! :smile1: