Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

From Under The Rug.. - Results

After the one hacking skid had used up his subscription to ghostchillicheats and the other had run out of bitcoins, one hacker edged the other slightly proving himself to be the skiddiest of the two who have been once again swept under the rug.

So the overall result was;

Runners Up:

Team Friendly Guy - 64 points ~ Brandon, Chris, Lewis, Ducky, Drake, Flutter, Stiqqy, Eskimo, Skeff, Popey

Winners:

Team Jordan - 66 points ~ J4, Yoshi, Gunstar, Raichu, Hypnotized, Blyss, Revilia, Dave, Weezy, Pepe

Congratulations to the ice cream eating wonders, see me on the server for them 500 credzzz.

Thanks to all for attending, I know there were odd moments of confusion and I hear that at times the TS was a little toxic - which unfortunately is out of our hands. The event was a little shorter than intended but after the first round we expected longer rounds, but the event still lasted an hour. Thanks also to Twiixtor & Eraser for hosting the event with moi.

Was a nice event indeed, thanks Unseen u did great! Oh and the rest too... :P Nice map skeff, good work.

The points were actually surprisingly close, we thought we gathered more points from the Prince/princess thing. Ah well.