Sign in to follow this  
UnSeen

From Under The Rug.. 30/08/15 7PM BST

Anyway I have a question. The members have priority over donators or are we are treated as equal in events? I'm just curious.

The way I've done it is treated as equals, partly because you both have priority and it isn't specified who has more and partly because it is too much effort to see if a member/donator is actually both but they can only have 1 forum colour so...rip.

So ye, you're have to sit on the same level as the peasant donators, sorry xoxo

Anyway I have a question. The members have priority over donators or are we are treated as equal in events? I'm just curious.

The way I've done it is treated as equals, partly because you both have priority and it isn't specified who has more and partly because it is too much effort to see if a member/donator is actually both but they can only have 1 forum colour so...rip.

So ye, you're have to sit on the same level as the peasant donators, sorry xoxo

I'm completely fine with it. I think members should have a higher priority but I totally respect your decision since donators keep the server alive and help it a lot so they're "special" aswell. I was just curious. Thank you for the explanation :3

Can't come, didn't sleep last night :sad1:

neither did i but thats not gonna stop me im just gonna eat 3 table spoons of sugar before we start to keep me aware of my surroundings

Well it is at 1 A.M. for me so :cry1: