Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

Standing down as admin :^)

Ahh, just found out in the admin meeting today. SONY! You were one of/if not my favourite mod back when I was a regular. I loved your sense of humour, made me actually want to stay on the server when I was about to go off and always talked about you in school with Freddie Quell.

That said, I hope you still come and play on the server sometimes...<3

"The definition of whether you’re having a good day or a bad day – and many of you may think I’m having a bad day – but let me tell you, five years ago on election day I was in intensive care after an aeroplane crash so compared to that this feels pretty damn good.

I do congratulate the Prime Minister – he has secured a Tory majority, something nobody thought was possible. Now, there was an earthquake this election, and it happened north of the border – it happened in Scotland.

I think what you saw were a lot of voters so scared by that Labour-SNP coalition that they drifted towards the Conservatives and that included some of the people here who had voted Ukip last time around.

But I saw another shift at this election: I saw Ukip, the party apparently for the retired old colonels suddenly as the party for people under 30: particularly young working women.

There is a big change going on in politics and I think what is really interesting is that we’ve always been here to believe that Britain gets back its democracy, we shouldn’t be governed from Brussels.

But to conclude: im gay."

-Sony Twan's resignation speech