Sign in to follow this  
FlutterByeBullet

Song Therapy....

This post is for anyone who is having a bad day or just needs to calm down and relax....

within this post the only thing you are allowed to post is songs that calm the mind or soul....

meaning heavy metal.....is a no no

Most other things are ok

NO SHIT POSTING!!!(meaning if its not music then dont post it)(parodys are also not aloud in this thread please just keep it to original or remix)

seriously please treat this post with respect i made it because i believe that "music is the mediator between the spiritual and sensual life"

Soothing music, simply helps me to drift into calmness amidst a hectic world. and i hope it can do the same for some of you guys

Now let me begin:

Just sit and relax.....

Edited by Guest

This may not seem like the type of song which would "calm the mind or soul" of many people but personally I find this type of music really calming and nice to listen to. Here's one of my favorites.

This post is for anyone who is having a bad day or just needs to calm down and relax....

within this post the only thing you are allowed to post is songs that calm the mind or soul....

XD metal is abit much for when you just trying to relax and i admit some nightcore songs are abit much too but some are good and they do a great job of calming me down....

Don't be ignorant. How can you say that metal isn't calming or relaxing when it's such a diverse music genre. Sure some metal is made to pump you up like this:

But other metal is just relaxing and contains riffs that calm you down like this:

Nice mix there Twiix, I listen to a few from Arctic Empire along with SuicideSheep & MixHound among others. Generally my taste of chill is similar to that, a pure example would be Blackmill.

etc etc, I obviously listen to other artists but Blackmill was one of the first I really got into among the chill genre (I know that covers multiple genres but yeah).

XD metal is abit much for when you just trying to relax and i admit some nightcore songs are abit much too but some are good and they do a great job of calming me down....

Don't be ignorant. How can you say that metal isn't calming or relaxing when it's such a diverse music genre. Sure some metal is made to pump you up like this:

But other metal is just relaxing and contains riffs that calm you down like this:

right first thing i have to say is: skeff you just tried your hardest to disobey the rules of this post XD also if you notice i said "heavy metal" so thats stuff the makes you head impload

second thing is: Twix nice song im definitely listening to it over and over

Third thing is: popey that music sounds like elevator music or the music you hear when getting put on hold over the phone

finally: Unseen you are my new best friend....XD i love Blackmill

Now have some nightcore cause its soothing

Tbh i would agree with skeff. I find metal/rock music quite relaxing because if i'm having a bad day i'll put it on and because it's so loud no one can really interfear with me or at least i can't hear them xD so i can then rest with a nice beat in my ears. But that's just my opinion. I shall post something that i listen to which might be 'suitable' for your thread flutter :)

right first thing i have to say is: skeff you just tried your hardest to disobey the rules of this post XD also if you notice i said "heavy metal" so thats stuff the makes you head impload

You clearly haven't understood what I posted, if I wanted to disobey the rules I would have just posted the heaviest metal I could find. From the way you talk I doubt there is anything that would change your mind about heavy metal, you've clearly got some heavy-thrash-death metal stereotype in your mind.

The band I posted before were a heavy metal band and the song was calming. Here is another heavy metal band with a calming heavy metal song.