Spaghetti= DMG

Eskimo= Gold Nova 1

[iG]FlutterByeBullet= Silver 4

Mickymoo2000= MGE

Marty= DMG?

PepeTheFrog= Silver Elite Master

now during the game i was doing really bad it got so bad that i quit the game

i have one thing to say....

I AM A SILVER 4 STOP EXPECTING ME TO KILL PEOPLE OF HIGHER RANK, STOP EXPECTING ME TO CLUTCH AND MOST OF ALL IF YOU ARE GONNA GET MADE AT ME DURING OUR GAME AND KEEP TELLING ME IM DOING THINGS WRONG THEN DONT BOTHER PLAYING WITH ME....

i already know that im bad at league of legends and counter-strike global offensive, but im trying to improve..i dont need people who are 10x better than me at the game telling me i suck

sorry i just had to get that off of my chest

Hey Flutter, don't worry at all that you suck. Especially considering how there are so many worse people at LoL within the OB community and we know you're still learning.

Although I can't speak to your CS:GO skill level (JB is one of the worst measures of skill at CS:GO comp), you are almost certainly better than me, I can pretty much use the SG and P90 exclusively, with any other hits being random luck.

I hope you don't get dissuaded by people being competitive, especially in a LoL game I've noticed people being somewhat toxic, but just ignore them. I do agree with Chris to an extent. You should listen to your team, but I know how hard it is in the heat of the moment to understand some of the terms people use without realising. As someone who knows barely any callouts on maps, when people say look connector, and I have no idea where it is, just try to be gracious about it and say that you're sorry. Humility makes it very hard for others to blame you, without making themselves look like a dick.

I hope you do still have fun in the LoL and CS:GO gathers, and continue to partake in them.

(To end with, that's a great song you posted)

Its only a game why you heff to be med.

Just ignore if people are gonna moan at you. We have some people who moan at the weak not saying any names.

Plus if it was a custom 3v3 then there's no fun in playing seriously, yes theres some competetive people but if you wanna actually play serious you may aswell quit the custom game and go for an actual comp.

Ahh flutter I thought we were all having fun :( I couldn't hear your comms, so I didn't know spaghetti was being rude. Honestly he wasn't great for a DMG. In comp it's inevitable that your Gunna come across some real cocks, best thing to do is just mute em :P

Also I've never even played LoL so your probs a whole lot better than me!