Sign in to follow this  
mickymoo20000

Mickymoo2000's Member Application (DECLINED)

Player Name: mickymoo2000

Date of Birth: 19th of August 2000

Country/Location: Newcastle, England

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93955995

Games Played: Cs go,Gmod,Dayz,Arma 3,Arma 2,Reign Of Kings, Hand of fate and lots more

Roughly how long have you been playing our server(s)? I joined the server on Jun 01, 2015 at 3:00 PM and I have played this server for over 170 hrs.

What qualities can you bring to Outbreak?:I am a nice person. If anybody needs help with being warden if it there first time I will help them to be a better warden like telling where the vent cell is or gun cell. Also I like helping people with questions. I will give anyone help if they need it or ask for it . I really like being warden I like playing the old games like Simon says and first Reaction last Reaction some people might not like that but that's me. I am willing to switch to T if there is someone who really wants to go ct.

Tell us a little something about yourself: My real name is Michael. I am in year 10 going into year 11 in my school doing my gces I chose for my opines ICT,PE,geography,RE and computer science I LOVE doing ICT. I have a paper round which I have been doing for over 1 year now it's hard work something but at the end of the week I get £20. I have a girlfriend she is called Jessica I have been going out with her over a year now .

♦ Make an introduction thread, this is massively important. This will let us know a bit about you before you apply. Remember that effort pays off.

-1, didn't have an introduction before making his member application. Didn't read the big red box.

Also, have a very happy Birthday. To beat Flutter's birthday song, have:

Edited by Guest

+1 seems like a nice guy :D and happy birthday! 8-) 8-) 8-)

-1 as I have not seen an introduction thread from you.

I might just have missed it, if so I'm sorry.

Otherwise you are a nice friendly guy that plays alot and communicate well among the players.

Good luck.

Oh yea

Happy birthday !

+1, Is a well-behaved regular/player on the server.

You may have lied about your age, or may not in the past.

But I think we can all forgive and forget on a minor mistake about that, so good luck on your app!

Although yes an introduction thread is important etc (and he's made one now anyway), the requirement thing is more there because most people who come to the member application section have literally just signed up on the forums and haven't been around very long at all tbh. Micky's been around a fair while, pops on ts3 every now and then, has used the forums here and there and generally is a good player to have on JB.

I do feel as if getting membership is easier nowadays, with less integration into the whole community - but I'd still say Micky has integrated more than many who have member atm and that not having an intro pre member app is a picky reason to -1 somebody.

So... +1 I guess? Not because 'nice guy' or 'now u have intro yeye!!!' - but for actually being somewhat integrated in the community, lol.