Sign in to follow this  
TescoPriceMatch

[NEW MEMBER]: About me

Hey all, I was recommended this community by Daffy / Waitrose LoveLife and I have to say I'm rather impressed. My name is Jonny, I'm 20 years old and I am going into my second year of uni studying Digital Film and Screen arts this coming September. I am relatively new to CS:GO, but I am pretty keen to play most game types (including JB) and am keen to play some competitive with like minded people who want to have fun but also want to win (I'm GN3 btw). Hit me up if you want a game, add me on steam (TescoPriceMatch), and I look forward to getting to know you all and generally have a good time playing some CS :-------)

Peace

TescoPriceMatch

P.S. In no way am I sponsored or endorsed by the Tesco Price Match system. Other supermarkets are available.

He's an irl friend of mine, so I've been trying to persuade him to come on. Yesterday was his first time on the JB server, but some of you may have seen him on teamspeak under "Rogue"

He's very keen to join in on gathers with you lot.

Friend of Daffy, i'm sold. Hello and welcome. Enjoy your stay, but don't stay to long or you'll end up like Biggles, Gaz or Kriss or even me.

Who? Exactly my point.

ITS a pleasure to be here. thank you for the warm welcome and I understand that reference. top kek 10/10

From what you have said, who you were recommended by and the way you write, I can tell you are a very chill and likeable guy.

Welcome to one of the best communities in CS:GO! I hope you enjoy your time here, any problems pop me a msg ;)

p.s looking forward to playing with you on the server