Sign in to follow this  
Daffy Duck

The Purge - 16/08/14 (19:30GMT)

MAP: To be announced on the night

TIME: 19:30, invites sent out 15-20 minutes prior

Hosts: Daffy, Wist & Thunder

If anyone has seen “The Purge” films then you may/may not be pleased to know that Outbreak is hosting its very own version of the event!

This event is very similar to Hunger Games/Free For All that you’re all familiar with. Ts begin with a glock, and will spawn randomly throughout the map. Every round, a cache of weapons will be dropped in two random locations throughout the map, as well as on top of the big cage every single round. Guns from the armoury are strictly off limits. Four minutes into the round, medic may be used, but it will only be available for thirty seconds, after which it may not be used again for the rest of the round. The objective is simple: either survive and get points, or purge the prison from the inside out.

This will be repeated 5 times with the overall winner being awarded the grand prize!

Additionally, T’s may decide to hide out the round in order to survive however they are still fair game for T’s wishing to Purge.

Please take into account the following things:

- Unofficial teams are acceptable. However, only one person is awarded the grand prize which you are at liberty to share if you wish.

- Teaming up is entirely at your own risk. If you are betrayed then unfortunately it was fair game. As they say in The Purge; Don’t save anyone.

- The Armoury is off limits entirely(You will be slain and won’t gain any points for that round). Guns and equipment will be placed at various locations throughout the map and so you must search them out, running the risk of being caught of the crossfire of other purgers.

Don't use the auto, AK, aug or deagles.

-Medic is available between 56:00 and 55:30

-1 point a kill, 3 points for surviving the round.

- All T’s are awarded points for surviving the round (even if they don't kill anyone)

ADDITION: A small prize will be awarded for T's that survive all rounds!

- One round will last 6 minutes*

- The total event will consist of 5 rounds*

* = Subject to Change without notice

Story:

The prison system has become dangerously overcrowded in recent years and the number continues to climb. On top of this, attacks on prison guards have increased 60% and the government had to put down several riots through force but to the public enough was enough. Following a general election and a change of government, a series of acts were passed with intent to help level off the prison population. One day a year, prison inmates would be permitted to leave their cells, roam the prison and to hunt each other down as part of the purge in order to bring down the prison population. The Purge is encouraged with a number of incentives and, of course, the access to guns. During the Purge, the armoury is placed on complete lockdown and all emergency services and support are suspended for the duration.

Will you extract revenge on your enemies or will you try to just last out the night?

1) Gunstar

2) Unseen (and unheard)

3) Jamie

4) Dave

5) Popey

6) Twiixtor

7) Abu

8) Skeff

9) SonyTwan

10) Simi

11) Extinct

12) Eskimo

13) Lewis

14) Lorcan

15) Marshy Floof --> sjnook

16) Ducky -->

17) SwizzoEU -->

18) Yoshi

19) Marty

20) Drake

21) Chirs lord (farquaad) --> micky

22) Jei Ho

23) Weezy

RESERVES

3) Holo

4) Paradoxx

5)Blyss

6) Brandon

7) Simon

8) FlaSh

9) System69 :)))))

10) Mickymoo

11) Gaben

[/color]

Same old story, members and donators get priority

Prize of in-server credits to be announced!

Please contact me if you have any questions! Don't forget to add us so you can be invited!

Edited by Guest

#WhereIsTheMassiveStoryPost

#RuinedTheNewWays

#ILovedWistForSettingThatTrend

#WhyDidTheThirdHostFuckOff?

#SignMeUp

I'll stop with the ebola #s now.

I FORGOT WHO THE THIRD HOST WAS. I heard nothing from whoever it was (unless it was you?) I'm working 6am-3 every day this week so it's very difficult to keep track of everything unless its brought to me.

I FORGOT WHO THE THIRD HOST WAS. I heard nothing from whoever it was (unless it was you?) I'm working 6am-3 every day this week so it's very difficult to keep track of everything unless its brought to me.

It wasn't me, I was just messing with you bby xoxo

Also is this meant to be 7.30 GMT or 7.30 BST? If it is actually GMT you might as well put 6.30 BST to prevent confusion for the majority of players who take a cheeky glance and assume it is UK time.