Sign in to follow this  
Jamie

ESEA

Who here plays ESEA? I've recently bought premium again and will be playing it. If anyone wants to play w/me let me know :grin1:

My ESEA page: https://play.esea.net/users/809129 Buddy me and i'll add you aswell.

(also note whoever doesn't have ESEA, I currently have an insider account so I get one free guest pass a month which unlocks ESEA for 1 week to try it out).

... Relevant

Great thing about esea is the 128 tick servers, karma system, that there's basically no Russians (and other non English speakers/cancerous players). Also it's a great way to improve because almost everyone is supreme->global+. Give it a try even if youre only an eagle scrub like me :):)

i wouldn't recommend esea as a nova 4, gl tho

^ - Some advice if you want to join ESEA. If you're looking to improve but bad, prepare to receive a handful of shit from random people you join in PUGs. Unless you win, then fair play.

ESEA is full of LEMs, reaching out to GE. Youll have a couple people on there who are quite low, but only so few.

Good luck however :D