Sign in to follow this  
Blyss

Suggestion for the OB Youtube Channel

It's been suggested a few times but generally we've been on the opinion if someone wants to create an outbreak video then that's great, however if we had a channel and had to make videos every X period of time then we'd not enjoy it as much.

Yeah sounds great and DO NOT forget about my shot 4 shots and watch em really carefully so you MIGHT just might learn something :D
you can make hundreds of videos when im in the server :3

Please, you guys suck. Well.. I could make a funny fail compilation with your plays :grin1: :grin1:

Door kill montage.

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I actually came up with this idea because ppl kept dying to doors and I thought about a door kill montage and then came up with this :yay:

I'm gonna warn you now, the OB Staff are incredibly lazy

How do I know? I am one

haha I'll only get my new PC in like 5 months but I'll give it a go for sure when I have it, I wanted to make a top best plays and top fails, maybe once per month because i'll be busy as hell

I posted two videos of CT getting captured by Ts and being forced to sing.

Here & Here

That's hilarious. :grin1: Everytime I try to torture the CTs they just kill themselves.

I'm gonna warn you now, the OB Staff are incredibly lazy

How do I know? I am one

I wouldn't say lazy, just that we're often much older than many of our players and have more obligations than 6 hours of school.

8 hours of work, 2 hours at gym, just wanna kick back and relax when I get home.