Paradoxxx

An introduction to Mafia

INTRODUCTION TO HOW TO PLAY MAFIA

Mafia is an online webcam game where there are 2 major groups. Mafia and Town.

VICTORY CONDITIONS

To win a game of Mafia either Town has to kill all the Mafia, or Mafia has to have equal or more members than town.

PHASES OF THE GAME

The game starts with a night.

Night, at night the MODERATOR/RACHEL will ask every role 1 by 1 to wake up and use or not use their powers.

There are several roles.

Mafia. The mafia can kill 1 or 2 people at night. They have to decide and agree on the kills.

Town. Has no specific power during the night except snoring.

Detective. At night he can select 1 person to detect. The moderator will poke the detective the ROLE of the person.

Medic. At night he can save 1 person. He may save himself. He must however alternate between saves. He can save himself, then someone else, then himself etcetera. ( DOES NOT SAVE VIGI IF HE DIES OF GUILT CAUSE HE AINT NO FUCKING PSYCHIATRIST)

Vigilante has a gun with 1 bullet. He may choose when to shoot. In case he shoots and shoots a civilian ( anything not mafia ) he will die of guilt. If he shoots mafia or traitor he will live.

Bodyguard. At any point in the round, he can commit himself to permanently shield a person. Incase vigilante, or mafia targets the shielded person the bodyguard will take the bullet for him. During the day MODERATOR will poke the person that got shielded that a bodyguard protected him ( NO NAME )

Traitor, at night he may choose a person he suspects is mafia. If he is correct he will join them the NEXT night, if he is wrong he will die and the person targetted will receive a poke someone suspected him to be mafia. Traitor can choose which night he uses his power. Can also not be saved by medic cause guilt.

DURING THE NIGHT U HAVE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP

Day, at the dawn of morning the MODERATOR/RACHEL will announce who died at night at the hand of Mafia or any other role.

During the day we will discuss what has happend during the night and who we want to kill.

If there are 2 nominations/accusations during the day we will go over to the defence of that person. That person gets to defend himself.

After the defence the people who nominated or accused can retract. If someone retracts we will not proceed to voting. If noone retracts, we proceed to voting.

a majority vote needs to be reached, and the accused can vote aswell.

Incase the vote is succesfull it will INSTANTLY GO TO NIGHT.

Incase the vote is not succesfull the discussion will continue.

If at anypoint there has been 2 votings both unsuccesful you will INSTANTLY GO TO NIGHT.

Moderators should set a deadline for daytime. Being between 10-20 minutes.

Edited by Guest

I've been inactive for a week. What's this about?

Basically people have been starting to use TinyChat, So we were sorta got bored, then Paradox and Thunder i guess, introduced us to mafia as you see in the main post. So yh like i said it's alot of fun especially with people making stupid plays and making facial expressions even though they're not mafia. If you want to play Marty your gonna need to have some sort of webcam, i used my Ipad. Yesterday we had 3 games of Mafia, which had 10-12 players during that time past midnight, So there was 2 Mafia 1 Detective and 1 Medic the other 8 were town.

If you have any certain questions then ask :P

Also we need to find a website where we can webcam chat with more than 12 preferably

I don't think theres a better option, if more people want to play then we have to have two rooms, which would be alright.

I've been inactive for a week. What's this about?

Basically people have been starting to use TinyChat, So we were sorta got bored, then Paradox and Thunder i guess, introduced us to mafia as you see in the main post. So yh like i said it's alot of fun especially with people making stupid plays and making facial expressions even though they're not mafia. If you want to play Marty your gonna need to have some sort of webcam, i used my Ipad. Yesterday we had 3 games of Mafia, which had 10-12 players during that time past midnight, So there was 2 Mafia 1 Detective and 1 Medic the other 8 were town.

If you have any certain questions then ask :P

But, I'm too sexy, it would scare everyone off :l