Paradoxxx

An introduction to Mafia

https://gyazo.com/05177f522170a75a833ede04c0cb2289

2 VOTINGS NOT NOMINATIONS YA SHITHEAD THUNDER <3

to clarify, you can nominate and have a defence all you want retract all you want.

This is to get information out of people out of their defence.

ONLY IF 2 VOTINGS HAVE OCCURED IT GOES STRAIGHT TO NIGHT NOT 2 DEFENCES/NOMINATIONS

Quick thing.

Defences should only be said if you nominate someone.

Not: "What will your defence be if we vote you off"

It ruins the whole point of having a defence because your ment to give it if you actually get voted off.

So...

Not voted on = No one says a defence

2 Nominations on you = Your defence

Let's discuss 2 new points that have arisen today.

CAN 2 MAFIAS DECIDE TO ONLY USE 1 BULLET?

So basicly when mafia's can kill 2 people, they only kill 1. Not double tapping.

Pro's: confusion

Contra: only kill's 1 instead of 2

CAN MAFIAS DECIDE TO SHOOT EACHOTHER?

pros: confusion

contra: possibility of being down 1 mafia

I would say no to both. I think that would cause too much confusion and ruin the logical reasoning when discussing kills and how they happened. The 2nd one I guess can work but I think that's more detrimental for the Mafia.

Mafia only being able to kill 1 person : No

Mafia being able to pick a mafia to die : Yes.

Me and paradox tried it and Rachel said no. I can agree with her decision but tbh it's a reaaaally risky play that can potently lose the game for us (mafia). It's just a next level play and it's balanced because the mafia is risking one of their own mafias to make a play. Imo it should be allowed imo. When you have 2 mafias , detective , medic, vigi and bodyguard the only way the mafia can win is to make big plays, and that's one of them. It creates confusion but that's the actual point of it. When me and Paradox did it we were expecting Paradox to be saved by medic/bg but if hedidn't then we would just lose Paradox, a great player which was mafia and no one actually suspected him to the point of voting him off so it was a big risk. It was a balanced play imo and it should be allowed.

hey guys,

I noticed we stopped playing mafia
and I really enjoyed it and I thought a lot of other people were too.
So maybe there are some other people who are interested in trying it and see if you like it!
So if you are interested in that I can explain it to you and
you can join a game if we get it up and running again.

gl in the incoming games already :)

btw I would like it if you message me in a way just that I know we have a new player :)

Edited by Tommyturner

Why ask the worst player at mafia when the actual post has the instructions. Most people don't play much anymore because they are busy with school/work. We usually played it in the holidays anyways and sometimes in the weekend. Don't be so "play-hungry" for mafia. Not everyone will play it as their daily routine every day/week. So be patient and if people want to gather and play mafia, they will gather and play mafia. Simple.

2 minutes ago, Rachel said:

Why ask the worst player at mafia when the actual post has the instructions. Most people don't play much anymore because they are busy with school/work. We usually played it in the holidays anyways and sometimes in the weekend. Don't be so "play-hungry" for mafia. Not everyone will play it as their daily routine every day/week. So be patient and if people want to gather and play mafia, they will gather and play mafia. Simple.

just maybe trying to get new players who are maybe interested
and some people like it if people explain it in person that is easier to understand because you can answer questions

Edited by Tommyturner