Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

I'M GONNA FUCKING GET U - 19/07/15 - 7PM

Sorry just realised I will not be able to attend, meeting a bunch of friends so puts a spanner in this plan!

Would like to donate my slot to Marty if possible, as he probably will be able to make it <3

I'm not creating a theme for the event because I don't have time for this shit.

Basically, we're playing deathrun. I'm sure you're familiar with the game but if not, you as T's, will be running through a course.

Conor and Kartoffel will be pressing buttons to activate traps in an attempt to kill you.

If you haven't figured out my role by now you are pretty stupid.

After around a minute, I'll be right behind you with god mode and a knife. :glad2:

This is to ensure you fuckers don't hang back too much and let the people who actually do the traps just die while you get to the end.

Points will be scored when you are one of the last 5 T's alive furthest in the course, not just camping a secret or near spawn or something.

Last T alive will receive 5 points, second T receives 4, third receives 3, etc. This is the one part of the event where delaying like fuck is okay because I'm going to be right behind you, so it's a risk for more points. I'll also likely prioritise who I kill based on the amount of points they have.

You will not be informed of maps until we're all on the event server, and you'll have one practise run per map.

I understand we have a legacy of background stories behind the event but it just becomes clutter and gets in the way of the event. I praise you for just telling us what is happening and how its happening.

Hope everyone has a good event, looks like it filled up quickly.