Sign in to follow this  
SonyTwan

I'M GONNA FUCKING GET U - 19/07/15 - 7PM

Ensure you have at least one of the event hosts added to your friends list so you can easily be invited to the event. This event is brought to you by Sony, Conor, Kartoffel

Ensure you have at least one of the event hosts added to your friends list so you can easily be invited to the event. This event is brought to you by Sony, Conor, Kartoffel

I'm not creating a theme for the event because I don't have time for this shit.

Basically, we're playing deathrun. I'm sure you're familiar with the game but if not, you as T's, will be running through a course.

Conor and Kartoffel will be pressing buttons to activate traps in an attempt to kill you.

If you haven't figured out my role by now you are pretty stupid.

After around a minute, I'll be right behind you with god mode and a knife. :glad2:

This is to ensure you fuckers don't hang back too much and let the people who actually do the traps just die while you get to the end.

Points will be scored when you are one of the last 5 T's alive furthest in the course, not just camping a secret or near spawn or something.

Last T alive will receive 5 points, second T receives 4, third receives 3, etc. This is the one part of the event where delaying like fuck is okay because I'm going to be right behind you, so it's a risk for more points. I'll also likely prioritise who I kill based on the amount of points they have.

You will not be informed of maps until we're all on the event server, and you'll have one practise run per map.

1. Popey

2. Unseen

3. Venga

4. HighFlyer

5. Thunder

6. Inmylife

7. Marsh

8. Eskimo

9. Mintlou

10. Stiqqy

11. Twist

12. Veng3nce